• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marietta, GA. - North metro Atlanta

D-O
    Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Corinth, MS...anyone recommend a shop in the Tennessee area that can help with a CSL airbox/tune set up?

Comment

I'm in Clarksville, only seen one other E46 M3.

Comment

Raleigh, NC…

Comment

Raleigh, NC here as well

Comment

Statesville, NC.

I've organized several rallies now through Western NC, VA, TN, etc. Would love to meet some more local folks, either for a meet up, cars & coffee, or a rally. Possibly track time too.

I met Mayan-Viking on this board a while back. Would be great to meet some others!
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Checking in from Winston Salem, NC.

Casa de Mesa has an innate ability to plan the most killer route through the finest mountainous roads at elevation I've ever witnessed. I'm in for whatever.

Red 5 standing by...​
                Last edited by Mayan-Viking; 07-12-2023, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I am down for some driving. I am in WNC anyways and know most of the good roads like the back of my hand. Done a few multi-day runs with a tent in the trunk.
                  2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Recent transplant to High Point NC, would love to meet more local E46 M3 owners and do a group drive

Comment

Originally posted by slavik1988 View Post
                      I am down for some driving. I am in WNC anyways and know most of the good roads like the back of my hand. Done a few multi-day runs with a tent in the trunk.
                      Originally posted by gheorghe View Post
                      Recent transplant to High Point NC, would love to meet more local E46 M3 owners and do a group drive
                      We'll get something going. High Point is a stone's throw from me, for all intents and purposes. Would be great to get a group together and head west into the mountains, meet up with slavik1988.

Comment

Hey all. Organizing a driving 2 weekends from now. Sorry for the short notice, but see here:
                        Hey all, Mayan-Viking and I have been scheming. The weekend of Oct 21/22, we're planning on exercising our cars. Saturday Oct 21 is the primary date, with Sunday Oct 22 as the rain date. Loose plans so far are: Meetup mid morning somewhere in the Statesville/Winston-Salem area Go hit some mountain roads that we know which

In that thread I mentioned people that I *think* are close to Charlotte/Statesville/Winston-Salem/Raleigh/Asheville area. Didn't mean to otherwise leave people out, all are welcome if you can swing it. It could be a long drive for some for what's just a casual meetup at this point.

I fully plan on organizing more regular events, so more to come.

-Casa

Comment

Working...
                        X