MSS54HP tuning larger injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSS54HP tuning larger injectors

Hi guys, i am in the process of tuning a supercharged e46 m3, and have fitted it with a set of id1050x injectors.
    I have scaled them to injector dynamics dead times for these injectors. What i need help here is getting them to idle at 14.7 afr. I have managed to get them to idle fairly well by reducing global fueling down to 0.20 and also changing injection min opening time to 0.45ms, and also reducing fueling in the alpha-N map. I do not know if this is the correct way of tuning fuel with this ecu because lack of documentation or an fdef for the mss54 to see how the fueling is calculated by this ecu.
    Car is idling at 14 afr now, but at low load it's a bit lean and hesitates but then picks up ok. Sudden acceleration the engine hesitates because lack of fuel, so i might need to play around with the acceleration enrichment maps to fix this. Wot fueling is ok although kind of rich but i will try to lean it out with the alpha-N fueling map. Maf sensor has been removed that is why i am tuning with alpha-N only for fueling. Again i am doing all of this by trail and error to see what works and doesn't. So if anyone has experience with tuning this ecu with bigger injectors and supercharger i would be happy for you to help me.

Assume you have changed the injector constant?
    might need to lower the minimum injection time more. something like 0.1-0.2ms. Log it and see what the current injection time is in hot idle

Comment

Also 1050 injectors are way overkill!

Comment

Working...
      X