MSS54 injector constant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSS54 injector constant

First of all, I'm sorry if the subject as already been covered but I can't find any information on the internet.

To sum up quickly, I'm replacing the injectors to run E85. I've done it on several other BMW and usually there is an injector constant and a voltage / "lag time" compensation map (KL_TI_UB on MSS54). For Example KRKTE on ME 7.2 , K_TI_EV_QSTAT on MSS60. Unfortunately I can't find a constant linking fuel quantity to injector opening time in the MSS54 XDF. I've found a topic talking about K_TI_GA but judging by MSS60 funktionrahmen this constant isn't the right way to account for injector size change.

In the MSS60 the constant is known as K_TI_MK_GA and the funktionrahmen state "It should be noted that this constant must be entered neutrally for normal operation." . This statement is comfirmed by the MSS54 program in which K_TI_GA is set at "1". It's a multiplicative factor so at 1 it as no effect and therefore it's neutral.

So does anyone know if there is a constant like MSS60 K_TI_EV_QSTAT in the MSS54 parameter space ?

Obviously, the MSS54 funktionrahmen would have helped a lot but I don't have such a document. By the way a huge thank you to the people who have shared MSS54 XDF and MSS60 Funktionrahmen it's really helpful .

Download Chipfilebroswer. There is global fuel mass multiplier

Comment

Working...
    X