Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSL conversion with manual swapped car - cruise control etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL conversion with manual swapped car - cruise control etc.

Hey Guys

I have a manual swapped 2005 car. All works well except for cruise control. We ran an extra wire to get the mirror to dip, and the clutch switch was coded out. Cruise control does not work, but the workshop told me they just need to code something else and then it will be fine.

I've read when you delete the clutch switch you get a laggy throttle, but I've not experienced this.

I will be converting my car to CSL spec soon, flashing the CSL binary on there, but then I'll need to workout how to get manual to work, and cruise control to work. I think there is a modified version of the Manual CSL tune that I can use, and ECUWORX has an option to enable 6MT Cruise control for CSL clones.

So, do I need to buy and install the clutch switch? Im gonna guess my gearbox doesn't have the gear position sensor either.

Essentially whats the most painless way to ensure everything works as it does when i convert the DME to CSL spec?

Cheers

Hey I would suggest contacting Martyn at ECUWORX directy for remote coding. He did a great job handling my SMG conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post
      Hey I would suggest contacting Martyn at ECUWORX directy for remote coding. He did a great job handling my SMG conversion.
      What’s e best contact method? Does he have a phone number as it’s all
      Complicated to write out!

Comment

Working...
      X