Westchester County NY Coding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westchester County NY Coding?

Hello, does anyone know of a shop that does E46 coding? or who can show me how to use the ISTA software, or even let me know if I installed it correctly, any assistance is appreciated, Thank you

If you wanna come down to Long Island I can code it for you... Depending on what you want coded
    2006 Alpine White/Black ZCP 6-Speed

Join the E46 M3 Owners FB Group HERE

Comment

hello, at this point i don't think i have a choice, just recently purchased this car and its the first e46 i have owned. So currently I purchased a CSL programed computer for my transmission and was informed that something has to be done after the computer is installed in order for it run right, does this make any sense?

Comment

You had the car flashed for the csl smg tune? I think you might have to do the adaptation procedure in order for it to work correctly. Someone might correct me on that though

Comment

You bought a computer or the tune?

Comment

i bought the computer already tuned, have to swap out my stock computer and install the new computer

Comment

If I'm not mistaken you also have to tune the factory ecu as well

Comment

why? im taking out the original tranny computer and installing a new one

Comment

Really need some assistance with this programming business, email states i have to do a full relearn for the SMG, help? anyone?

Comment

When I had the transmission tuned I just flashed my factory tranny computer with the new software. I did not use a new computer.

This is what I got. Not exactly the CSL tune, but close:

Maybe contact those guys and see if they can help?

Comment

Yeah they want me to bring the car in, they are in PA and I’m in NY, not ready to do that yet

Comment

Since you changed the SMG computer, u may just need to do the adaptations with INPA or a software that can do it. You could have just flashed your original one for free though.

Comment

Computer not installed yet, sitting in a box waiting to be installed

Comment

Working...
                          X