X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tachometer Warm Up Lights

Hey guys,

Just had a quick question.

I know in the past I've read that it's possible to code the car so that the tachometer warm up lights correspond to the oil temperature and not the water temp.

Can that be changed through NCS Expert or is it a more involved coding solution?

If it can be done through NCS Expert I could handle it but if it's more involved I would probably leave well-enough alone.

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure easily done though https://www.ecuworx.co.uk/

Comment

These are the temps I have mine set to. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png.14d463f5b64d48932c382c440a833c52.png
Views:	182
Size:	769.3 KB
ID:	202148

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to reach out to them, but that's the solution I'm hoping to implement.

Comment

Fwiw it's always corresponding to oil temp, it's just that the stock values are set such that they're all out before the oil temp gauge even moves.

I used the ecuworx tool to set them so they're only all out at operating temp, similar to above. Love the mod and the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Pklauser View Post
            Fwiw it's always corresponding to oil temp, it's just that the stock values are set such that they're all out before the oil temp gauge even moves.

I used the ecuworx tool to set them so they're only all out at operating temp, similar to above. Love the mod and the tool.
            Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
            X