Tune: changing interpolation speeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune: changing interpolation speeds

I've been dipping my toes into tuning my CSL converted DME, starting with WOT AFR trims, and noticed some very clear and repeatable resonances happening in my datalogs under ~3200rpm. Some of these resonances appear to align with the CSL (large WOT fuel trims) but not all do. I'm assuming that the factory RPMs chosen to interpolate from were exactly where these peaks and valleys existed with the stock CSL parts, and since my car has different cams and headers, I've naturally got different resonance speeds.

Has anyone changed the target RPMs to interpolate from, or does anyone know if this would be a problem to change from within TunerPro?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CSL Fuel WOT.png
Views:	135
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	204863
    Click image for larger version

Name:	valve_open Bryson_v1.png
Views:	90
Size:	418.4 KB
ID:	204864
    ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Yes I've alreary modified target RPM to smooth WOT ARF. It is also possible to create a custom program to relocate the map and add some RPMs.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post
      Yes I've alreary modified target RPM to smooth WOT ARF. It is also possible to create a custom program to relocate the map and add some RPMs.
      Awesome, thank you! I’ll be taking advantage of that then. Appreciate the confirmation.
      ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Working...
      X