Which Flashing Cable to Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Flashing Cable to Buy?

I'm just getting started with all this, and from what I find ECUWorx is a formidable start and would be a fine choice, but they are temporarily not shipping outside UK due to the postal situation over there. I've contacted them inquiring about that, but no reply and I'm concerned future support might be similar so considering other options. What cable is recommended by the forum for flashing?

This is what I would highly recommend, some cables can actually brick the DME of a MS85 due to the incorrect chip (feel free to correct), the bimmergeeks is kind of the go to cable in my opinion.

I would get the "pro" and not the "expert" personally, saves some money.

The little brother to our Expert K+DCAN! Directly tested, approved & recommended by some of the top BMW tuning & development companies out there such as: MHD, xHP, Motiv, Twisted Tuning, Wedge Performance, and BimmerLabs - Code, Flash & Diagnose ALL E-Chassis- Code Fxx/Gxx/Ixx chassis via ProTool.- Flash F-Chassis Vehicles via MHD Flasher and xHP- Diagnose F-Chassis- Cuts Flash Times in HALF!- Proven to flash modules other K+DCAN's can't such as: M3/M5/M6 DME (MSS6X) E6x M5/M6 SMG (GDSMG3) E9x GM Auto (GM1912)- Built-in button for Double K-Line support on Gen 1 E series vehicles (Button should be pushed in position: E46, E38, E39, E83, E85, etc)- Includes a one year warranty
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

It looks like RoyalMail have finally resolved their issues, however shipping times may be slightly longer than usual.

I'll be adding the option back in for international shipping soon, but as you're in the US it would make sense to buy from BimmerGeeks anyway buddy.

Comment

Bimmergeeks. What a great company. They sent me a cable with a switch button that broke the first day I had it and when I let them know, they immediately shipped me another cable for free. A+ service.
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

My BimmerGeeks cable dies after only 2 years but aftersale is very good. They will send to me another one.
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Working...
          X