MSS54 repair services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSS54 repair services

Hello all. Does anyone know or can recommend a person/company for the MSS54 to have it repaired. I have two with hardware faults. Thank you.

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
    Hello all. Does anyone know or can recommend a person/company for the MSS54 to have it repaired. I have two with hardware faults. Thank you.
    Brotha E, what's going on with the DME's? I've got a few that I use for spare repair parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SliM3 View Post

Brotha E, what's going on with the DME's? I've got a few that I use for spare repair parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hey hey brother! Some hardware faults apparently. I can message you. Thank you.

Comment

DME one on an E46 M3 vert:

Starts normally, drive car normally, everything is normal. Stop car and turn off car at destination. Come back to restart it cranks but won't start. ESTA shows DME internal fault code.

DME Two My E46 M3 converted to HP with Flap function.

SMG does not shift down while pressing the pedal to downshift in auto mode and car starts bucking etc as it's in too high of a gear. No faults showing up in ESTA but when I swapped back to my original DME which is also converted to HP with the exact software and tune etc….car works perfectly.

I'm sure both dme have internal failing components due to age.

Comment

Working...
        X