Launch X431 Scan Tool vs. ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Launch X431 Scan Tool vs. ??

So I impulse purchased a Launch X431 on prime day thinking it got pretty good reviews and intrigued by the "coding" capability. I've not actually used the thing, been too busy, but dug around on their website and watched a few YouTube videos and can't discern what "coding" this thing will actually do. I'd like to be able to code for CSL rack and brakes, LED tails, turn off DRLs, and so forth. Anyone use this thing, or are people using other devices to do that? I have a Bimmergeeks cable and dedicated little laptop I used for a remote tuning session with Hassan, and I've casually poked around NCS expert site, looked at ECUWorx, but haven't spent enough time digging into them to figure out the best solution here. Maybe I'm just looking for general direction and making sure I didn't purchase something I don't need!

What's everyone using for scanning, "coding"?​

NCS Expert will do coding and it is not too difficult to use once you get the hang of it. For the E46, all you really need is INPA and NCS Expert. Post or PM if you need help with the setup. There are some online videos that are helpful as well.

Comment

Working...
    X