TestO Datalogging MSS54 - Limited Parameters Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TestO Datalogging MSS54 - Limited Parameters Available

Hey guys, I'm using TestO for some datalogging on my S54 swapped E30 and I'd like to log the exhaust VANOS position but it doesn't seem to be present in TestO. I'm running the TestO standalone version from 09/21/2016. Under the MSS54 there are about 117 different parameters that I can log, including the exhaust VANOS target position, but the measured position doesn't seem to be there. Any tips for what I'm doing wrong here?

Does the non-standalone version of TestO provide access to a larger list of parameters to log, assuming EDIABAS is working?

Hi,

I use the standalone "Testo-2017-06-26" and you can find targets and current positions in "MSS54 (SERIAL) -> STATUS_VANOS_1".
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Thank you, that worked! Weird that it doesn't show up in the main list of available parameters. Also, when using the MSS54 (Serial) option TestO is looking for the cable on the COM9 port, rather than COM1. This means that I can't log from the main MSS52/MSS54 list and the serial list at the same time. Any idea if it's possible to set up TestO so that it's using COM1 for the Serial list?

Also, I'd like to be able to set up custom jobs but MSS54 is not listed in the custom jobs tab. Many of the ECUs available in custom jobs have hundreds of parameters that can be logged. Is there some way to do the same for the MSS54?

Comment

Working...
      X