Help coding abs/dsc module to my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help coding abs/dsc module to my car

I own a 02 e46 m3 manual trans, my abs module was bad so i bought a used one same part number and all but it looks like its from a smg car so it gives me can connection error to egs on my scanner... is this module easily codeable to my car? I cant seem to find someone that can code it for me. Im willing to try to do it myself, whats easier to install/use inpa or ncs and if theres any easy guides with links to follow id appreciate it..

or also if anyone knows who repairs my original module that could work too, i calles a few places but they wont do mine. Heres a pic of my module

Click image for larger version  Name:	A729EDFD-60BA-4A70-97CF-B547B54BE1B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	29840
    Last edited by ThomasAlvarez; 05-30-2020, 11:23 AM.

i have an 06, so not sure if this changes with MK60, but i put a used ABS and i had to install an older version of inpa and do 2 things..1) default code the ASC (ABS) module using NCS Expert, this allowed the vin to be overwritten...and then 2) the older version of inpa allowed me to do a steering wheel calibration. again, may be different but you but wanted to put my $0.02

once those 2 steps were complete, my ABS was working properly for my car.

'06 Carbon Black
    Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Working...
    X