Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INPA actuator and clutch bleed results

Hey Guys,

So I performed the actuator and clutch bleeds, with INPA, and received the attached results. Are these good? Are my numbers supposed to be at "default"? Some areas seem like they are waaaaay off... am I supposed to be performing the two processes repeatedly until the numbers get to the default values?

Thanks,
    kareem
    Attached Files

Bump... anyone?

Comment

I'll be following responses to your post. I need to replace my GPS and will need to do readaptations afterwards. I have INPA on a laptop that seems to work fine but time will tell. I'll not pretend to be able to answer your question but I'd like to learn more about INPA. I'm SMG too. Good luck bro.🤙

Comment

Still watching your post Spades. Any chance that you or anyone else has done an SMG hydraulic system fluid exchange to know how much fresh fluid it takes to top it back off? AND, what's the process required to get as much of the existing fluid OUT short of disconnecting hard tubes. A turkey baster can only drain the reservoir at best. I have got container of Burkhardt's hydraulic fluid that's just short of a full Liter and would like to use it since I have it. They support SMG equipped CSL race cars in Germany and along the way developed & use their heavier-than-stock Pentosin CHF11s fluid in them.

Comment

Working...
        X