Has anyone on here got one of Tap's BDM Block devices?
I am having some trouble connecting to mine.
The device driver loads ok and i can see the F:drive where you would put firmware. A firmware is read and the BDM Block reboots if copied
It is set on a free COM port and the port is set to 115200 8 bit data and 1 stop bit.
I haven't used it for a long time, it is hard to remember but i d have the Tap's PDF docs.
Can the BDM Block communicate via PuTTY on the USB Serial/Firmware update port without anything else connected?
I am having some trouble connecting to mine.
The device driver loads ok and i can see the F:drive where you would put firmware. A firmware is read and the BDM Block reboots if copied
It is set on a free COM port and the port is set to 115200 8 bit data and 1 stop bit.
I haven't used it for a long time, it is hard to remember but i d have the Tap's PDF docs.
Can the BDM Block communicate via PuTTY on the USB Serial/Firmware update port without anything else connected?

Comment