Strobe Shift Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strobe Shift Lights

I saw this feature on another post and I wanted to see if it was still in the works. I thought I'd add it when making another change and take up one flash slot.

I was going to ask about this as well. I believe it's terra who is working on this with Obioban on his car. Add this to the Terra tool?

Comment

Bump, Obioban terra is this feature still being tested?

Comment

I haven't really made any changes since I gave Obioban his version. I also haven't driven my M3 in a while so I haven't had the chance to really test it either. I also have not made a version for the MSS54 non-HP (and I'm not sure if I'll even be able to - free space is limited on the DME).

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post
          I haven't really made any changes since I gave Obioban his version. I also haven't driven my M3 in a while so I haven't had the chance to really test it either. I also have not made a version for the MSS54 non-HP (and I'm not sure if I'll even be able to - free space is limited on the DME).
          I wouldn't mind testing it since I have an HP

Comment

what are strobing shift lights?

ahhh this

that is so awesome. i always find myself diretly looking at the cluster to "look" for the shift lights and this strobing effect seems way more natural allowing yo to keep your eyes on the road.

I look forward to seeing a write up on that in the future.

good job guys
            Last edited by nextelbuddy; 04-15-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Is this a something you can an enable on an MSS54HP with NCSExpert or is there more to it?

Comment

Originally posted by ac427 View Post
                Is this a something you can an enable on an MSS54HP with NCSExpert or is there more to it?
                No it's a custom code modification done by Terra by the sounds of it.

Comment

Working...
                X