Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you decide to give up your registration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
    Having had a dedicated track car, never again. I hate trailering and hate not being able to street drive to test/diagnose issues. I just won't mod the car to the point where it's annoying on the street.
    I hate trailering too, but I find it to be a necessary evil when tracking. I remember there was that ONE time where my SMG went to $hit and it was a hassle to get back home via the tow truck. If I didn't have AAA, it would have been a good chunk of change to get back (140 mi).
    Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

My car isn’t super heavy (3071 lbs, with stock weight muffler and the back seat still in) 😜
      Nice #'s, especially with the back seat and stock weight muffler!
      Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

The only time I really don’t like trailering is through rush hour traffic in major cities.

When I drove to the track I had so much crap packed that you can’t really enjoy driving it.

The other thing about a car that is not street legal - fuel. I bring my own. Some tracks have fuel, most at much higher prices. I have 4 gal jugs I bring. I can bring 2 with a full tank of gas for a day or bring 5 jugs for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X