Socal track days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal track days

I'm new to SoCal and looking to sign up for HPDE/TT. Is there a site that has a comprehensive list of events? I've used motorsportsreg back in the east coast and wondering if that's still my best bet out here. Thanks!!

Legit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Iā€™m searching for California track days as well, since the season is over up here in the PNW. I asked around ā€” HOD and Speed Ventures were two that local people had personal experience with and recommended.

MSR is great for listing all the events out here too.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

2nd..
        17 iO1 i3
        16 F22 M235i
        08 E93 M3
        04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

My friend Art has a couple private track days coming up at Streets of Willow. 50 car max. I went to his last track day about a month ago. He can also set up your alignment exactly how you want it! Andyā€™s Alignment in Glendale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I'm eyeing 2 events in November sponsored by speed district; Buttonwillow Raceway on November 6th and Willow Springs Int'l Raceway on November 21st. Anyone going?

Comment

Originally posted by Actuary View Post
              Thanks for all the replies. I'm eyeing 2 events in November sponsored by speed district; Buttonwillow Raceway on November 6th and Willow Springs Int'l Raceway on November 21st. Anyone going?
              I'll be there at the Speed District BW day on 11/6. Feels good to start coming back after a ~5 year hiatus.
              Last edited by dubledee; 11-03-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I've done several events with Speed Ventures and they cover most of the 'local' tracks to SoCal ā€“ Buttonwillow, Willow Springs, Auto Club Speedway, Chuckwalla, and up to Laguna Seca. They have also expanded into events in Nevada as well. SV is a well-organized host to the track events and there always is a great group of cars/people to run with. Welcome to Southern California!
                2005 BMW ///M3 ZCP

Comment

My first 2 events were with speed ventures and they were well run. Iā€™m driving with speed district at willow in mid-April...hopefully they are good as well šŸ¤™

Comment

My first 2 events were with speed ventures and they were well run. Iā€™m driving with speed district at willow in mid-April...hopefully they are good as well šŸ¤™
                    Big Willow on April 9th? I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRTuning View Post

Big Willow on April 9th? I'll be there.
                      Yep. What group are you running with?

Comment

Yep. What group are you running with?
                        Awesome! Advanced group. Looks like we can show up any time which is cool but I'll probably shoot for the first 8am session like usual.

Comment

Working...
                        X