X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubledee
    replied
    Originally posted by Actuary View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I'm eyeing 2 events in November sponsored by speed district; Buttonwillow Raceway on November 6th and Willow Springs Int'l Raceway on November 21st. Anyone going?
    I'll be there at the Speed District BW day on 11/6. Feels good to start coming back after a ~5 year hiatus.
    Last edited by dubledee; 11-03-2020, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Actuary
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies. I'm eyeing 2 events in November sponsored by speed district; Buttonwillow Raceway on November 6th and Willow Springs Int'l Raceway on November 21st. Anyone going?

Leave a comment:

• DESMDR3
    replied
    My friend Art has a couple private track days coming up at Streets of Willow. 50 car max. I went to his last track day about a month ago. He can also set up your alignment exactly how you want it! Andy’s Alignment in Glendale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Da Jemster
    replied
    2nd..

Leave a comment:

• r4dr
    replied
    I’m searching for California track days as well, since the season is over up here in the PNW. I asked around — HOD and Speed Ventures were two that local people had personal experience with and recommended.

MSR is great for listing all the events out here too.

Leave a comment:

• mrgizmo04
    replied
    Legit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Actuary
    started a topic Socal track days

Socal track days

I'm new to SoCal and looking to sign up for HPDE/TT. Is there a site that has a comprehensive list of events? I've used motorsportsreg back in the east coast and wondering if that's still my best bet out here. Thanks!!
Working...
X