No announcement yet.

BMW Injector Cleaning/Flow Test Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my injectors back in and running like a champ. Fantastic service! Great communication, fast turn around and nice flow report. Highly recommend the full rebuild. I was down on flow and can feel the difference for sure.

Use a little silicone on reinstall. Saw some DIYs where ppl are banging on the rail with a block of wood to get it to seat 😕 No need.

I suggest replacing the o-ring between the supply line and the rail, p/n 13641730767. Lost mine along the way somewhere otherwise might not have thought to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
      Just got my injectors back in and running like a champ. Fantastic service! Great communication, fast turn around and nice flow report. Highly recommend the full rebuild. I was down on flow and can feel the difference for sure.

Use a little silicone on reinstall. Saw some DIYs where ppl are banging on the rail with a block of wood to get it to seat 😕 No need.

I suggest replacing the o-ring between the supply line and the rail, p/n 13641730767. Lost mine along the way somewhere otherwise might not have thought to replace.
      Thank you for the kind words and am glad the car is running good!

Comment

Interested. PM sent
        2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS
        ​

Comment

Working...
        X