No announcement yet.

E46 M3 CSL MAP Conversion Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, currently have 2 available. Just pm me.
    06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Awesome stuff here, going to go this route soon when I put together my CSL kit. Saving!

Comment

Saving. I need one of these

Comment

Don’t have my box just yet
          But I’d like to be prepared

PM’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have it?
            I want to buy it.
            I already installed csl box....

Comment

I PM'd you, I'd like a kit! Thanks!

Comment

Bump.
                Have a few kits ready to go.
                06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Comment

Bump. Have a few kits ready to go!

Comment

Have yet to install, since gathering parts for airbox. But purchased the map sensor from COVID-19, communication was great and he has been very helpful with questions

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump will have more kits on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
                            Bump will have more kits on Friday
                            Just put an order in for the Haimus air box. Got any more kits left?

Comment

are these adapters the ones that go over one of the throttle bodies or does it go closer to the plenum?
                              2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post
                                are these adapters the ones that go over one of the throttle bodies or does it go closer to the plenum?
                                If you’re standing in front of the car it goes to the left of the brake reservoir. (Between the brake reservoir and the cabin filter)

Comment

Working...
                                X