Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: 2006 M3 ZCP Imola on M-Texture Alcantara 6-speed Slicktop 39k Miles

Hey everyone!

I'm winded after that title. Here's another FYI post for anyone in the market for an E46 M3. This has to be one of the most unique cars I've come across, and needless to say I'm sure many of you will be intrigued by the desirable options. Some of the modifications seem questionable, such as the smoked corner lights, hydro-dipped carbon pieces, the use of a bungie cord in the trunk (if you can even call that a mod), but it looks to have a StopTech BBK all around, and carbon mirrors. Upon further inspection it also has a carbon gauge face, built-in radar detector, colored emblems (gross), blacked-out badges (also gross). Fortunately most of those are reversible if the car moves on to another enthusiast. Please see the link here. I have no affiliation with the dealership, or the person who traded it in.
    Last edited by The_Grumpy_Cat; 04-13-2020, 02:42 PM.
    2006 M3 ZCP | Silver Grey | Cinnamon | 6MT | 1 of 4 in North America | @SilberGrauM3 |
    | Build Journal |

This will be one of a kind if there are no mods on it. The mods degrade the car quite a bit lol

Comment

Looks like it passed through EAG at 33k miles. If the same person who bought it from EAG did those mods, so much for EAG's strict buyer vetting process.

http://enthusiastauto.com/eag2019/bm...-pkg-8378.html
      '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
      '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
      '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
      '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Luckily most of that crap is easily reversible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Some people..
        TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by mainstreamer00 View Post
          Luckily most of that crap is easily reversible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          Some people..
          Yeah, thankfully its easily reversible. That interior looks to have traveled 100k miles not 6k, if you look at the pictures from EAG and now. Somebody didn't care for the leather what-so-ever.
          E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
          Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

What the hell...who let the 15 year old buy that car?

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
            2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

OMG really want this control bar to finish my poverty-spec lightweight minimal build 😍

f37d9498813c3a7001fa6abcb35ae385.jpg
              TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Ugly mods. Red emblems?

Comment

OMG really want this control bar to finish my poverty-spec lightweight minimal build 😍

f37d9498813c3a7001fa6abcb35ae385.jpg
                  https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-Serie...AAAOSwMspdgHhU

I've seen a couple on ebay

Current:

Comment

Oh fuck yeah, unique color spec, rarest of the rare: electric red 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                      Totally
                      Need to find one locally I think - already paid too much for shipping an analog HVAC control panel

Comment

It's a shame someone will have to undo all those atrocious cosmetic mods, but man... that is one rare spec... maybe I should buy it after selling my 05 IR ZCP 😂 ... would kind of defeat the purpose of me selling though!

Comment

Looks like everyone feels the same way about the mods as I do, lol. Not surprising in the least. Regardless, hopefully it goes to someone on this forum and restores it to it's former glory. The price isn't that unreasonable for what it is, honestly. Former EAG car's can be more desirable to certain buyers, but I don't know if that's the case for the distastefully modified one's that end up at Chevy dealers.
                          2006 M3 ZCP | Silver Grey | Cinnamon | 6MT | 1 of 4 in North America | @SilberGrauM3 |
                          | Build Journal |

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                            Update - literally bought that unit on Ebay after getting him to reduce shipping $

Thanks

(quarantine is making me do the silliest purchases)

Comment

Update - literally bought that unit on Ebay after getting him to reduce shipping $

Thanks

(quarantine is making me do the silliest purchases)
                              Nice! I do like the clean look. I want one myself, but kind of still want to retain my HK button.

Current:

Comment

Working...
                              X