Karbonius gloss intake, carbon snorkel and Karbonius carbon trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Karbonius gloss intake, carbon snorkel and Karbonius carbon trunk

Both the airbox and trunk are SOLD. Trunk is still for sale but pending a response from someone.
    --------

If you have been eyeing up a Karbonius carbon intake with Karbonius carbon snorkel and/or a Karbonius carbon trunk and have been on the fence due to general unavailability (or shipping charges from Spain, manufacturing delays or import duty taxes...) this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Pricing below, but this requires some explanation.

Last autumn (early October), I ordered an intake, snorkel, filter and CSL trunk directly from Karbonius. I waited the ~8 weeks for the pieces to be manufactured, then Karb shipped them out late November from Spain. They shipped in 2 separate boxes - the intake & associated parts in one box, the trunk in another. DHL proceeded to lose both of them and officially declared them lost mid-to-late December.

Thus, after the holidays and Karbonius' new years break, they started to manufacture replacement pieces for me. Let me say as clearly as I can - Ana and rest of the crew at Karbonius were tremendously good to deal with and immediately took action once the items were declared lost by DHL. I cannot speak highly enough about these folks. They are good people who genuinely care about their customers and I'm beyond thankful to them.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, Karbonius ships out the replacement parts. Again, these leave Spain in 2 separate boxes. Something with the 2nd shipment must of triggered the release of the original shipment, because I ended up receiving 4 boxes from DHL. In other words, I currently have in my possession 2 intakes, 2 snorkels, 2 filters and 2 trunks. DHL... 🙄

After this happened, I reached out to Karbonius. Rather than shipping these back to Spain ($$$$), I offered to sell the duplicate parts for them. They agreed, and I think there is some pretty attractive pricing here as a result.

Four caveats here and I hate to sound so rigid with these but given circumstances, I feel this is more than fair:
    1. I am not willing (yet) to ship the trunk. For a "regular person" like me this will be $$$$ to ship. Local pickup from the Charlotte/Winston-Salem NC area.
    2. I will not separate the intake, snorkel and filter - these go as a unit in a factory sealed box. I will consider shipping this.
    3. I do not have pictures of the actual intake or trunk because I have not and will not open the packaging. These are factory-sealed with Karbonius tape, the boxes are in great shape and these things are extremely well protected inside. As a result, I do not want to remove the intake/trunk for pictures and compromise the packaging. The trunk is boxed in a custom made box that is hot-glued together. Opening it will compromise the packaging. Same with the intake, albeit to a slightly lesser degree.
    4. Prices are non-negotiable. You won't pay sales tax, shipping (~500EUR for the trunk), import taxes or have the 8 week manufacturing delay plus shipping time.

Box #1 Sub-total: SOLD
    Box #2 Total: SOLD
    PAYMENT: Zelle or PayPal (Friends and Family) only.

NOTE: If needed and to confirm authenticity of these parts for the serious buyer only, I can provide an email address to Karbonius to corroborate the story above.

For representative pics only:
    • Link to the intake pics I previously posted, this is my intake and not for sale - I was able to change my order to matte through this DHL debacle
    • Link to the trunk pics I posted, again my trunk not for sale - this is identical to what I am selling, however
    Here are the actual items for sale, all boxed up per prior comments.

Intake + snorkel + filter - the opened one on left is my matte intake (not for sale), the unopened one on the right is the gloss intake (for sale):

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220216_185452.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.5 KB ID:	157120

Trunk being held up by 2 Karb intakes! Note that this trunk package pictures here is OPENED - its is my trunk, at the paint shop and on my car. I can get another pic of the actual box for sale, but know it's in better shape than this box looks in this pic. This box took some destroying to open up, these are packaged really well. Floor mats not for sale, lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220216_191241.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.4 KB ID:	157121

And here is what the Pipercross Karbonius intake filter looks like. This will be the same exact model that's selling with the intake.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220216_191100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.9 KB ID:	157122
    Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 05-01-2022, 02:42 AM.
    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Originally posted by mtpktz
    PM'd for Intake.
    Haven't received anything from you.

EDIT: looks like you might not be interested.
    Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 03-05-2022, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Dude. I want the trunk. I can take care of shipping, just print a label and stick, they will pick up at your place too.
      Last edited by Epoustouflant; 03-05-2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Box #1 / intake is pending sale. EDIT: SOLD. The intake is sold.

Sorry to all those that PM'ed, doing this on a first-come, first-served basis.

Bryan
        Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 03-06-2022, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I'll take everything for one milyon dollars.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
            I'll take everything for one milyon dollars.
            mooo-aahh-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
            X