996 Centric Caliper Repair Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 996 Centric Caliper Repair Kits

I am looking for one front kit and one rear kit, PNs are 143.37013 and 143.37009 respectively.

Thanks!

These guys were my go-to when I was building 996 kits. A lot was out of stock during covid, but maybe have a look now.

Frenkit Performance High Temperature silicon (+300°) Brembo replacement dust boots and pressure seals and are recommended for track/racing/high performance driving events.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Great resource. Never heard of them. Unfortunately they don't seem to have the required sizes in stock. I appreciate the input. Any luck on that E60/E92 search?

Comment

Ya I got an e90! I posted in the e9x section and the e46's "let's see your m3," but I'll make a journal thread soon.

I have an extra set of rear seals, if you're unable to locate any.
        Last edited by Tbonem3; 03-17-2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Ohio Performance Solutions is a great company to deal with. I had issues with a few of the seals I got from them and Mike sent me a free set and stayed in contact with me helping with questions on the install.

The owners are Mike and Steph. It turns out Mike is “Maruscmn” and Steph is “pOlar” from the old M3Forum. 😎
          TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
          Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
          Evolve Eventuri
          - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
            The owners are Mike and Steph. It turns out Mike is “Maruscmn” and Steph is “pOlar” from the old M3Forum. 😎
            Ah no way!

Comment

The stoptech seals are kind of junk compared to the brembo seals in my experience. I got ~10 years of use out of brembo seals. Replaced them before they had an issue, for good measure, using the stoptech seals. Failed within a year. Rebuilt again, with brembo seals, no issue again.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
              2012 LMB/Black 128i
              2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Zeckhausen?: https://www.zeckhausen.com/catalog/i...88_878_893_895 Nevermind - out of stock there too.
                Last edited by D-O; 03-22-2022, 09:43 AM.
                Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

I have an extra set of rear seals, if you're unable to locate any.
                  Thanks, Tyler. Much appreciated. I might just have to take you up on that. Anyone have a spare front set lying around?

Comment

Looking for brembo rear seals too
                    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

How about Girodisc? That’s what I used on mine last year. Porsche guys on Rennlist had good things to say about them including people who track their cars. Half the price of Brembo so perhaps a good middle ground. No problems so far but I only have like 14 sessions on them. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in the centric or stoptech kits for track usage based on experiences posted both here and on Rennlist.

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
                        Looking for brembo rear seals too
                        For my 996 calipers, I just bought OE Porsche seals— Which are made by brembo.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                        2012 LMB/Black 128i
                        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                          How about Girodisc?.
                          I used them too, but they appear to be out of stock as well.

Comment

To keep costs down, if splurging on OE porsche/brembo seals, you really only need to replace the inner seals, not the dustboots. Dustboots are just to keep debris out, they don't affect any function. I wouldn't buy new dustboots unless your original one(s) are badly torn.

Comment

Working...
                            X