Two matte black side gill vents, with B&W M3 decals. Obviously you can easily take them off and put standard M3 decals on if you wish. They're both in perfect shape minus some dust.
Is the plastic that is visible (the gills) fading or cracking at all? I have some that are fading and would like to replace because of that. It's hard to tell from the pics if these are or aren't.
Is the plastic that is visible (the gills) fading or cracking at all? I have some that are fading and would like to replace because of that. It's hard to tell from the pics if these are or aren't.
Nope. I took some close ups – one of them has the flash on to try and show the texture of the gills (no cracks) and the other one is without the flash. Let me know if you want to see something specific and I'll try to take a photo showing that.
Nope. I took some close ups – one of them has the flash on to try and show the texture of the gills (no cracks) and the other one is without the flash. Let me know if you want to see something specific and I'll try to take a photo showing that.
Hey thanks for the reply and additional pics. I missed the notification and/or haven't figured out the notifications on the new forum yet. Congrats on the sale!
Hey thanks for the reply and additional pics. I missed the notification and/or haven't figured out the notifications on the new forum yet. Congrats on the sale!
No worries. Notifications aren't working for anybody right now, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Comment