WTB: Black cube interior trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Black cube interior trim

Looking for black cube interior trim pieces. Specifically the three piece dash trim plus manual trans shifter surround. Please let me know if you have these for sale in clean condition.

Originally posted by Consum3r View Post
    Looking for black cube interior trim pieces. Specifically the three piece dash trim plus manual trans shifter surround. Please let me know if you have these for sale in clean condition.
    you might be better off asking on ZHPmafia, since that was a ZHP trim (not M3 trim).

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

If you just want those pieces, there is a set on eBay for sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2006-B...M/402216490039
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
        If you just want those pieces, there is a set on eBay for sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2006-B...M/402216490039
        Appreciate the heads up but it appears to be wrapped or some other finish that isn’t the aluminum cube. Also the shifter trim looks like it’s for a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Consum3r View Post

Appreciate the heads up but it appears to be wrapped or some other finish that isn’t the aluminum cube. Also the shifter trim looks like it’s for a convertible
          You sure? It says the donor car is a 04 ZHP and this sure looks like ZHP black cube to me

Comment

Looks to be real ZHP trim, but the shifter trim is definitely sedan/convertible fitment.

Comment

Too bad you are looking for black. I have a mint set of aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post
                Looks to be real ZHP trim, but the shifter trim is definitely sedan/convertible fitment.
                Yeah, its a sedan for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X