16x7 Stock BMW Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 16x7 Stock BMW Wheels

Anyone have some 16x7 BMW wheels lying around? Looking for offsets around ET47ish (e.g style 360s for E82)

Don't care about how they look in terms of curb rash and such, just want them to not be cracked or bent. Local sale preferred, but if the price is right, I can pay for shipping
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
    Anyone have some 16x7 BMW wheels lying around? Looking for offsets around ET47ish (e.g style 360s for E82)

Don't care about how they look in terms of curb rash and such, just want them to not be cracked or bent. Local sale preferred, but if the price is right, I can pay for shipping
    Look for the e9x 16” option. They are style 360 and only 8kg each! Insane. Love them, and wish I had a reason to use them. Should fit the e82 well.

Comment

Originally posted by tlow98 View Post

Look for the e9x 16” option. They are style 360 and only 8kg each! Insane. Love them, and wish I had a reason to use them. Should fit the e82 well.
      There is a set of those on craigslist that I'm pretty heavily considering. Style 360 seem to be pretty much exactly what I want, except for the offset (ET31) on the E9x version.

I think they'll fit the E82 just fine, but I plan on using them as snow wheels and don't want to be kicking stuff up onto the side of the car all the time. It's probably fine, but I'd love to find them in the E88 offset (ET44).
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
      X