3x Brand New Mile End composite carbon fiber CSL front bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonnim View Post

People on Facebook groups state they've ordered from there and have received it on many accounts. I haven't nor am in the market, just passing along the information. Someone was asking for painter and others followed with the fact they've ordered from Rogue.

​​​​​
    I wouldn't trust anything from a random stranger in a FB group. nothing but scammers on there and also a bunch of know-it-alls who've been everywhere and done everything.
    /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

BTW, guys who bought Mile End CF front bumper in the last year, don’t be shy to post pictures of your car in this thread! Always fun to see the final result once painted
      2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
      2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
      2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
      2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

How many people claims they ordered/received bumpers from Rogue???
        At least 4 from that post alone. I have no way to verify aside from the pictures of it on their car and of a brand new one with a sticker that states mile end on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ugaexploder View Post

I wouldn't trust anything from a random stranger in a FB group. nothing but scammers on there and also a bunch of know-it-alls who've been everywhere and done everything.
          Personally, this seems like a weird thing to lie about considering that rogue has it on their site and you can complete a payment with venmo/paypal through their site.

I want to state again that I'm not here calling anyone out but sharing information that I've read and looked up. I hope no one here is trying to take this as some form of beef. I'm just sharing because that's what forums are for, sharing of knowledge/findings/information.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4
            The list for future bumpers :

1= repoman89
            2= Joeystapels​​
            3=deansbimmer
            4=M3INABUFU​
            Would you mind putting me on the list as well? Please and thank you! 😀

Comment

Originally posted by NiceE46 View Post

Would you mind putting me on the list as well? Please and thank you! 😀
              The list for future bumpers :

1= repoman89
              2= Joeystapels​​
              3=deansbimmer
              4=M3INABUFU​
              5=NiceM3​
              6=TheElite///M3
              Last edited by Gt4; 02-29-2024, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post

Personally, this seems like a weird thing to lie about considering that rogue has it on their site and you can complete a payment with venmo/paypal through their site.

I want to state again that I'm not here calling anyone out but sharing information that I've read and looked up. I hope no one here is trying to take this as some form of beef. I'm just sharing because that's what forums are for, sharing of knowledge/findings/information.
                I agree with you, it is something weird to lie about but that's never stopped anyone from doing so, especially on the internet. Also, don't want to discourage anyone from sharing their findings.

Just doesn't seem to make sense when it seems we have the best channel to purchase through Gt4...it would be great if those who have purchased through Rogue could share their experience.
                /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Sorry, no dual holes available with Mile End. Would you like the bumper for aluminum or kevlar rebar?
                  I have a 2001 which has the aluminum bumper. Can I fit the Kevlar onto a 2001? Curious, apologies if this is common knowledge. If so, put me on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by TheElite///M3 View Post

I have a 2001 which has the aluminum bumper. Can I fit the Kevlar onto a 2001? Curious, apologies if this is common knowledge. If so, put me on the list!
                    We, Mile End, actually do offer bumper for aluminum and kevlar rebar. So if you don’t absolutely want to swap for kevlar rebar, no reason to do it, we will just make you a bumper for aluminum rebar

Comment

Received my bumper and wow!! The quality is beyond ridiculous and I can't wait to get it installed.
                      2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

I ordered my bumper from Rogue on 2/13 and received it on 2/22. Fitment and build quality is great. Test fitting the bumper. It just slid right on with everything lining up perfectly. Very impressed!

BTW, this is the fiberglass version for the kevlar bumper. The center support beam appears to be made from some type of injection molded plastic.
                        Last edited by marksae; 03-04-2024, 12:42 PM.
                        2004 Alpine White / Cinnamon E46 M3 6MT
                        1993 Brilliant Black FD Rx7
                        IG: @gearheadtwins

Comment

Originally posted by marksae View Post
                          I ordered my bumper from Rogue on 2/13 and received it on 2/22. Fitment and build quality is great. Test fitting the bumper. It just slid right on with everything lining up perfectly. Very impressed!

BTW, this is the fiberglass version for the kevlar bumper. The center support beam appears to be made from some type of injection molded plastic.
                          You bought 1 out of 2 or 3 fiberglass Rogue has/had. Mile End won’t make fiberglass bumpers anymore. All MEC parts are carbon fiber now.

Comment

Little teaser: we might be able to offer new version of CSL diffuser (with better fitment) and 3 pieces carbon fiber/lightweight cabin filter housing in 2024

Comment

You bought 1 out of 2 or 3 fiberglass Rogue has/had. Mile End won’t make fiberglass bumpers anymore. All MEC parts are carbon fiber now.
                              I actually thought they were all carbon. Was surprised when it showed up and was fiberglass. Either way, I'm super happy with the fitment.

2004 Alpine White / Cinnamon E46 M3 6MT
                              1993 Brilliant Black FD Rx7
                              IG: @gearheadtwins

Comment

Little teaser: we might be able to offer new version of CSL diffuser (with better fitment) and 3 pieces carbon fiber/lightweight cabin filter housing in 2024
                                interested to see a diffuser in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X