Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Full OEM M-Texture Alcantara Interior

Hey Everyone!

l will throw this out there as I know it's going to be a challenge to find and will take some time to find the right set.

I'm looking for a full set of OEM M-Texture Alcantara interior (door cards, front seats, rear seats, etc.)

- Must be in excellent condition. I want no damage and I don't want to have to do any work to them. I want straight plug and play.
    - Manual Operation
    - Non-Heated
    - I don't want any reupholstered seats even if it's with OEM fabric. I am looking for all original.

For price, let's talk. I'm in Cincinnati, OH and will travel to get them. I really don't have a distance threshold as I'll travel for the right set. If you or whoever you know is far away there's a chance I could have connections to assist with picking them up.

Please reach out if you know of anything. Thanks!
    Last edited by Duck360198; 03-14-2024, 08:20 AM.

That's really hard to find at this age of e46 m3's due to the way the cloth separates from the door panels, and takes on stains, sun damage, sweat. You have the right mindset though! Try posting this on facebook groups.

I have a set to sell, but it's not perfect like you're looking for,

Comment

Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post
      That's really hard to find at this age of e46 m3's due to the way the cloth separates from the door panels, and takes on stains, sun damage, sweat. You have the right mindset though! Try posting this on facebook groups.

Where are you located?

Comment

Thank you for your comments, and I do agree with what you're saying. The sets that I have seen out there previously (one manual set and one powered set) have been in very good condition with just some wear on the driver side bolster. I can deal with that because I can condition the leather. I've sent you a PM because I'd like to understand the condition.

Comment

Please change the title of this post from FS to WTB...I got all hyped up about an m-texture interior for sale and nope!!
          2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

Originally posted by Projecte46m3 View Post
            Please change the title of this post from FS to WTB...I got all hyped up about an m-texture interior for sale and nope!!
            Ugh, dammit, I'm sorry about that. Just habit as I usually sell vs request to buy. I'm sorry for the confusion. Title has been updated.

Comment

This is posted, not sure if original. Asking $6,500.

Last edited by Ag09243; 03-14-2024, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Pre-LCI car with 135k miles for 40K... what a world we live in
                2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
                  $40k without the mods or interior
                  2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                  Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                  Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post

Where are you located?

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

Thank you for your comments, and I do agree with what you're saying. The sets that I have seen out there previously (one manual set and one powered set) have been in very good condition with just some wear on the driver side bolster. I can deal with that because I can condition the leather. I've sent you a PM because I'd like to understand the condition.

Apologies. I have an impulse cloth set, not M-texture. Mis-read this late last night.

The point still stands, but at least you can re-upholster it.

I'm located in San Jose, CA

Comment

LSB buyers don't care about MK-whatever since they're majority pre-LCI. Ask me how I know.

That said, although it hasa some miles he may not be too far off. This will sell for 30-35k all day. Close to 40 asking is doable for the right buyer.

Comment

Ask me how I know.
                        How do you know?

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                        2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Apologies. I have an impulse cloth set, not M-texture. Mis-read this late last night.

The point still stands, but at least you can re-upholster it.

I'm located in San Jose, CA
                          It's probably easier also. I assume.

Comment

How do you know?

I'm one of them 😂 just purchased less than a year ago after looking for a long time therefore followed ever corner of the lsb market very closely. An 03.5' would've been nice, but quite rare now days and it's brutal enough as it is finding any year lsb in good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag09243 View Post
                              This is posted, not sure if original. Asking $6,500.

https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=2087170
                              6500 for the M-Texture interior??
                              2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

Working...
                              X