WTB: Full OEM M-Texture Alcantara Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post

Apologies. I have an impulse cloth set, not M-texture. Mis-read this late last night.

The point still stands, but at least you can re-upholster it.

I'm located in San Jose, CA
    No worries at all! Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Projecte46m3 View Post

6500 for the M-Texture interior??
      It appeared to be $6K plus shipping originally. Then $6500 after that (sounded like just putting a valuation on it for breaking out the price). And then I was told $7K to actually make it worth it for him to pull it out. Some wear on the bolster evident and couple imperfections in the back. That price is quite a bit higher than the power set that I saw awhile back. Here's the link: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...reat-condition

Appeared to be around $4500. I remember that set and I thought it was closer to $5K. For discussion sake, $2K more for a manual set. Condition maybe comparable? Not sure what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

It appeared to be $6K plus shipping originally. Then $6500 after that (sounded like just putting a valuation on it for breaking out the price). And then I was told $7K to actually make it worth it for him to pull it out. Some wear on the bolster evident and couple imperfections in the back. That price is quite a bit higher than the power set that I saw awhile back. Here's the link: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...reat-condition

Appeared to be around $4500. I remember that set and I thought it was closer to $5K. For discussion sake, $2K more for a manual set. Condition maybe comparable? Not sure what to think.
        Wow...yeah that asking price is a bit high. Might as well get an interior redone by a good upholstery shop.
        2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

I think I will try and source manual seats, and get an upholstery shop to do the M-Tex, this is a losing battle. My car did not come with M-Tex from factory, so having OEM 6k seats does not make sense, might as well go CSL adjacent at that price point.

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post
            I think I will try and source manual seats, and get an upholstery shop to do the M-Tex, this is a losing battle. My car did not come with M-Tex from factory, so having OEM 6k seats does not make sense, might as well go CSL adjacent at that price point.
            Honestly, this is probably the best way. 20 year old car.

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post
              M Texture interiors are out there, just far and few between. I could see $7K being a price point in the future, but I don't think that's right now. However, that said, there's always going to be someone who pays that premium. Guess it just depends on how bad someone wants them. Unfortunately, from my understanding, there is no more OEM cloth. So reupholstering with M Texture is going to be aftermarket. I've seen the fabric and not a fan at all. Just didn't look quite right to me. CSL route is a different ballgame altogether.

Comment

hi guys… i’m the one that bought the m texture interior that was just talked about. i used the front seats ONLY for about 3 months before i went back to my imola red. i will be posting up the entire interior for sale later this week for the same price ($4500) i bought them for. i am located in CA

Comment

Originally posted by evogangg View Post
                  hi guys… i’m the one that bought the m texture interior that was just talked about. i used the front seats ONLY for about 3 months before i went back to my imola red. i will be posting up the entire interior for sale later this week for the same price ($4500) i bought them for. i am located in CA
                  Good to know! I want manual seats, but I may still reach out.

Comment

Hi, just here to show off.

MTexture - manual seats - factory of car
                    Attached Files
                    2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Working...
                    X