M-TEXTURE INTERIOR FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-TEXTURE INTERIOR FOR SALE

have this nice m-texture interior for sale that i picked up off this forum a few years back. condition i would rate it at 8.5-9/10 condition. driver side seat LEFT bolster has the slightest of wear. part of the rear middle seat section has an imprint of a new tire the seat had been sitting on but other than that i believe those are the only cons of this set. not pictured are the rear bolsters and headrests since i had stored them separately. arm rests are not included as previous seller did not include them since i had CSL door panels but besides that this interior is ready to find a new home. recently cleaned and extracted before stored back up again. PICK UP ONLY, CASH ONLY. located in bakersfield, CA. can provide close up pics later on this week to interested parties just want to post this now to get the ball rolling. $4500. thanks for looking guys

Please post up close detailed photos. How many miles was on the donor car? are you providing the door handles too?
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

yup i got you guys on monday maxima!! no idea how many miles were on the donor car. i believe the thread where i got these from is still up i think the users name was jeychen or somethin like that. door handles were not included when i picked these up unfortunately just the front two

Comment

This is a really good price.

Not quite sure I'd rate them 9/10, but either way this is a good deal.

If this was closer to Norcal I'd swoop for sure.
        2004 Dinan S3-R M3
        2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Duck360198 if you can find cornerbalanced a Ford Raptor I can deliver it to CA and drive the interior back 🤠
          Last edited by Cronenberged; 04-21-2024, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
            Duck360198 if you can find cornerbalanced a Ford Raptor I can deliver it to CA and drive the interior back 🤠
            Ha!!! Well that would work out perfectly, wouldn’t it?

evogangg Sorry, you and I were chatting via text. The guy with manual seats appears to have gone silent on me. I was hoping we could have made a front seat swap happen but it’s looking like a dead deal.

Comment

Duck360198 yesssir i remember! i wish badly that i could ship these out to you or any other members not in CA but just recently had a bad experience shipping some stuff out + had to pay taxes on the $3500 i received.. so yeah i just would rather not. if you’re still looking forward to having your friend pick up im more than happy to accommodate and can meet up in socal if needed.. have a few visits scheduled before May down there

Comment

I've shipped an e46m3 interior before. It's a royal PITA, you need to wrap everything in a mile of bubble wrap, tie everything to a pallet, ship it freight, and then cross your fingers and hope it gets there safely. The best way to make sure everything gets home safely is to fly to the seller, rent an SUV, and drive it home. I bought a perfect Imola interior several years back for my old car and did just this.
                E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by evogangg View Post
                  Duck360198 yesssir i remember! i wish badly that i could ship these out to you or any other members not in CA but just recently had a bad experience shipping some stuff out + had to pay taxes on the $3500 i received.. so yeah i just would rather not. if you’re still looking forward to having your friend pick up im more than happy to accommodate and can meet up in socal if needed.. have a few visits scheduled before May down there
                  Believe me, I completely get it. I shipped full OEM CSL interior in multiple packages (minus the front seats) and that was challenging enough to make sure everything was secured. There's no way I would have shipped CSL front seats though. It's just too much of a headache to ship full interior. My friend in Riverside would get them for me, but I really need to hold out for the manual seats. I have a feeling this set will go quick.

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                  I've shipped an e46m3 interior before. It's a royal PITA, you need to wrap everything in a mile of bubble wrap, tie everything to a pallet, ship it freight, and then cross your fingers and hope it gets there safely. The best way to make sure everything gets home safely is to fly to the seller, rent an SUV, and drive it home. I bought a perfect Imola interior several years back for my old car and did just this.
                  Couldn't agree more. If these were manual seats that's exactly what I would have done in terms of flying out and picking them up. I just purchased a set of E9X OEM Performance Seats from France. Good price with shipping included, but, in order to stay below the dimension threshold before having to go freight, he had to take the bottom rails off each seat. No problem. Figured he'd just keep them intact and package well. Nope, he diassembled everything, did a crappy packing job, received the box with holes in it and parts are lost. He insured the seats (arrived perfectly fine), but not the box with the rails and hardware. Now he's gone silent. Lesson learned.

Comment

You don't need a truck. Packed full interior into an x3. And saw my black interior go in a small SUV. No issues with stacking etc.

Comment

It's in decent condition but you've never seen a true 9/10 if you rate these that..

Comment

you right jvit27… i posted these up recently on market place today and i revised it to 8.5 and not 9. hope these are indeed 8.5 condition haha.

Comment

Group rules: - This is for E46 M3s only. From whole cars to tires, as long as they fit an E46 M3, you can post it here. If you are looking for M3 parts for your 325i, look elsewhere, please. -...

Comment

sorry fellas!! tried to upload more pics and video of the interior but error note is displayed when i try to do so. those interested can click on the link above that i posted OR text me @ 661-436-9893 and ill gladly send those pics over

Comment

Not trying to hijack the thread but there is also another set for sale on eBay Germany and the seller is willing to ship..

(Google Translate is your friend):

For sale complete Bmw E46 M3 interior M Texture, front seats, rear seats, front and rear door cards...,Bmw E46 M3 Innenausstattung M Texture in Bayern - Sonthofen

Comment

Working...
                              X