Eventuri Scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventuri Scoop

Was going to use this with a Karbonious race airbox but I have a CSL bumper now.

$150 shipped in the CONUS

Click image for larger version  Name:	53734845832_5f0fa7d870_c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	375.8 KB ID:	265244
    2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse - SOLD

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
    Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

PM sent
    2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

*SOLD*

Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

man missed this one.
        However for some reason FCP Euro has these marked down right now at $185

Everywhere else is $260.

Comment

Originally posted by elrichmeister View Post
          man missed this one.

Everywhere else is $260.
          Apparently Eventuri discontinued these. I ordered one from ML Performance @ $180 back in November, but it was cancelled. Wound up grabbing one from FCP Euro for $185, same price as now

"We have just been notified by Eventuri that the product has been discontinued by Eventuri and is no longer available in stock"

2006 M3 ZCP

Comment

man missed this one.

Everywhere else is $260.
            Does it actually do anything? I have an eventuri intake but that piece broke when shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylverlee View Post

Does it actually do anything? I have an eventuri intake but that piece broke when shipped.
              It should direct cooler air to the eventuri intake. I bought the eventuri intake 2nd hand and it didn't include the scoop, so now i can complete the set lol.

Comment

That’s dope. This works with the Karbonius Air box (race) if you have the original non CSL bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by Start View Post
                  That’s dope. This works with the Karbonius Air box (race) if you have the original non CSL bumper?
                  Works well with either Karb intake with the US bumper, too bad they stopped making them.

I run one and it sure seems like a good way to introduce cooler air into the intake, even a stock intake for that matter.
                  2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Works well with either Karb intake with the US bumper, too bad they stopped making them.

I run one and it sure seems like a good way to introduce cooler air into the intake, even a stock intake for that matter.
                    Thanks! I’ll try to keep an eye out for this in the future now that I know or try my luck on fcpeuro

Comment

Thanks! I’ll try to keep an eye out for this in the future now that I know or try my luck on fcpeuro
                      Definitely grab one at $185 if they have them, a cool piece functionally and aesthetically as well.

Kind of a pain to install, give it some lube if necessary!
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

Kind of a pain to uninstall too . That thing wants to stay in there.

Comment

FCP seems to have them in stock, mined shipped out today.

Comment

It should direct cooler air to the eventuri intake. I bought the eventuri intake 2nd hand and it didn't include the scoop, so now i can complete the set lol.
                            Same. I think it must be very easy to brake. So common for second hand to not include it

Comment

Not always included second hand because people keep them.

Comment

Working...
                              X