Pair of Bi-Xenon Headlights - Driver and Passenger Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pair of Bi-Xenon Headlights - Driver and Passenger Side

Looking for a set of Bi-Xenon Headlights both Driver and Passenger Side to send in for a headlight upgrade. Headlights need to be in good shape without any broken tabs, cracks or damage.

Let me know what you have.

SCAMMERS DO NOT CONTACT ME - I will ask you to prove that you have the item.
    Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 07-12-2024, 09:31 AM.

I have a set on my car getting swapped out with Lightwerkz-modified ones...not exactly sure when I'll get my car out of the shop, but it should be real soon. If you are still looking then, I'll send over pics. They are the original bi-xenons from the '04 M3. You can check out my build thread to see what condition they were in before I dropped the car off at the body shop.
    /// 2004 SG/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ugaexploder View Post
      I have a set on my car getting swapped out with Lightwerkz-modified ones...not exactly sure when I'll get my car out of the shop, but it should be real soon. If you are still looking then, I'll send over pics. They are the original bi-xenons from the '04 M3. You can check out my build thread to see what condition they were in before I dropped the car off at the body shop.
      I am actually doing the same thing. I was thinking of buying a spare set to send in for the headlight upgrade then sell my originals. I may ask the shop if they can hold my car will my lights are being build my lightwerkz. PM me with how much you were thinking of getting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

I am actually doing the same thing. I was thinking of buying a spare set to send in for the headlight upgrade then sell my originals. I may ask the shop if they can hold my car will my lights are being build my lightwerkz. PM me with how much you were thinking of getting for them.
        Nice man! I would say if you are pretty sure about moving forward with the Lightwerkz mod, I would go ahead and pay for it asap. It took like 4-6 weeks for them to reach out to me to let me know to send in the headlights. I thought it would be like an automated thing...or how some folks give you a time window to send in the equipment like Diffsonline. Instead, you just have to stand by for their go ahead.
        /// 2004 SG/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Working...
        X