Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turner Motorsport Street Camber Plates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTB: Turner Motorsport Street Camber Plates

    Anyone have a set of Turner street camber plates? New or used is okay.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2026-09-30 at 14.31.45.png
Views:	78
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	368156

    #2
    I happen to have a set of hybrids if you're interested. I don't think I can use it on my new setup

    Comment


      #3
      Have a set of older ones lying around not being used. Welcome to have these for cheap if they work for you.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	49
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	368230​
      '02 E46 M3 - The high mileage street car
      '05 E46 m3 - The neglected race car

      YouTube & Instagram for track stuff!

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks for those who reached out so far. Looking for the street version. Not race or hybrids.

        Comment


          #5
          I would swap stock mounts before using anything ECS 😭
          🔹 2001 M3 Laguna Seca Blue
          Instagram: link
          Build thread: link

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post
            I would swap stock mounts before using anything ECS 😭
            I know people have their issues with the company itself / service.

            When it comes to the hardware, I have yet to read a single bad review on these. I can’t say the same for any other street only camber plate though.

            If you have good insider info on these I’d love to hear your experience.

            Comment

            Working...
            X