Genuine CSL trunk painted Interlagos Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Genuine CSL trunk painted Interlagos Blue

Imported from Europe 2 years ago, professionally painted and used for the last two summers. I'm considering adding aero so it's now for sale. Great condition. Taillights, lock and trim are not included.
    I still have the original packaging from Schmiedman but due to the size and shipping costs local pickup in Southeast Michigan is preferred.

Price: sold
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2711.JPEG Views:	201 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	48023 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2710.JPEG Views:	163 Size:	157.9 KB ID:	48024 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2709.JPEG Views:	159 Size:	130.9 KB ID:	48025
    Last edited by BMR5; 08-11-2020, 08:20 PM.

PM sent.

Comment

Interlagoes blue owner checking in to get in line for something I shouldn’t purchase right now.
      2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Sell pending

Comment

Am I still number 2 in line?
          2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

I'd also like to get in line for this, have the money now and can come pick it up if you're close to Detroit (5 hour drive and have a truck). With M3f gone do you know if the contacts from the earlier group buys are on this forum as my second alternative?

ADS
            Lexington, KY

Comment

Originally posted by RedM3/4 View Post
              I'd also like to get in line for this, have the money now and can come pick it up if you're close to Detroit (5 hour drive and have a truck). With M3f gone do you know if the contacts from the earlier group buys are on this forum as my second alternative?

ADS
              Lexington, KY
              I got no reply yet either.
              money readdddy
              2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

ADS
                Lexington, KY
                Schmiedmann and ECS sell them, but looks like they're out of stock at the moment.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...007895884~oee/
                https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/produ...1-00-7-895-884
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Thanks much, been so long since I looked I didn't realize you could just order them.
                  ECS is higher but after VAT ... hard to tell. I can go after it but it's damn near as far as Detroit!
                  Looks like about $250 to ship it or 10 hours on the road.

ADS
                  Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Schmiedmann and ECS sell them, but looks like they're out of stock at the moment.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...007895884~oee/
                  https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/produ...1-00-7-895-884

Comment

Thanks much, been so long since I looked I didn't realize you could just order them.
                    ECS is higher but after VAT ... hard to tell. I can go after it but it's damn near as far as Detroit!
                    Looks like about $250 to ship it or 10 hours on the road.

ADS

VAT isn't added when shipped outside of europe

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post

I got no reply yet either.
                      money readdddy
                      Sorry but it's sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X