Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full set of Titan/Black trims - Dash/Center Console/Armrests/Steering wheel-brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Full set of Titan/Black trims - Dash/Center Console/Armrests/Steering wheel-brand new

I have a fully refinished set of Titan/Black trims for sale which includes the following: Titan dash trims (3 pieces), steering wheel bottom piece, center console trim, front armrests (tops and bottoms), mirror switch blank, and rear armrests (tops and bottoms). All pieces were completely stripped, and refurbished using proper mix of factory matched Titan paint, with coat of primer, 2 coats of paint, 2 coats of clear, and a coat of sealant. The finish is exact match to factory Titan in look, feel, and sheen.

Factory soft-touch coating was stripped from all black pieces, and new, more durable coating was applied. It feels very similar to factory soft touch, but it won't peel-off and feel gummy or rubbery. It will be much more durable as well. There are no broken tabs, all clips that hold armrest pads are in place, and none of the mounting points are broken on the dash trims. I will assemble the armrest halves before shipping, so these will come in ready to put on the car.

This is a perfect matching set for all the trims to completely refresh your interior, at a fraction of the price it would cost to buy all these pieces new. Price is $650 plus shipping (should be around $45 in ConUS). PM or reply here if interested.

Some pictures:

IMG_2633 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2635 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2636 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2637 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2638 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2639 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2640 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2641 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2642 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2643 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2644 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2645 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2646 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2647 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2648 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2649 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2650 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2651 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2652 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2653 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2654 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

IMG_2634 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

If you prefer, I can take off your old trim pieces as a core return. In this case, I will refund $100 once I receive EXACT same number of pieces in good shape back. Please check with me on this, as not all trims will qualify as a core. They need to be in good shape, meaning - with original finish (no repaints or wraps), no broken tabs, no deep gouges or cracks/breaks. The finish could be bad, peeling, worn, or scratched. You pay for shipping of cores to me. I will refund core charge once I receive and inspect the pieces.

Thanks!
    Alex

BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Man, I am so tempted. I have aluminum trim, have been wanting to go for a titan set for a while....

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

All PMs replied.

Comment

This set is SOLD. I will have other sets ready soon. PM me if interested.

Comment

Nice work!
          2005 M3 - SGM, 6MT, Impuls Cloth, Slicktop
          2022 M3 - BRG, Tartufo, xDrive​

Comment

Working...
          X