FS: AKG 95A Subframe Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: AKG 95A Subframe Bushings

Selling a brand new set of AKG's limited edition yellow subframe bushings in 95A durometer. These are recommended by them for street/light track applications. I opened the box, stuck them in the subframe to confirm fitment, then ended up with some solid mounts because racecar.

https://www.akgmotorsport.com/produc...yurethane-95a/

$225 shipped

Last edited by ZHPizza; 10-15-2020, 07:02 AM.

Oh and they look fricken cool in the subframe:

Comment

Bump

Comment

Monthly bump

Comment

Can you shipped to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by And1m3 View Post
            If not then you could try a cross-border service such as Cross Border Pickups or Shippsy

Comment

Originally posted by And1m3 View Post
              Probably. PM me an address and I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

Do you know how these would compare ride wise to stock? Any details would much appreciated as far as comfort, noise, vibration compared to oem.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JayR_M3 View Post
                  Do you know how these would compare ride wise to stock? Any details would much appreciated as far as comfort, noise, vibration compared to oem.

thanks!
                  In all my research, no difference from stock. The rear subframe is more planted with poly subframe mounts but you don't get any added nvh into the cabin since you have rubber in the inner control arm and differential bushings. I like these over the OE rubber since (1) they're stiffer and limit the movement of the subframe and (2) AKG made the most of the space in that area and came up with a design that greatly increased the surface area that the bushings contact the RACP so the crack-inducing forces are really spread out. All positives with no negatives imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X