MINT e43 m3 convertible m-texture interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: MINT e43 m3 convertible m-texture interior

Not mine, but this is super rare, and wanted to share.

Insanely mint (new?) m-texture interior for an e46m3 vert $4500

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

M texture was never made for Convertible. That guy is an interior/auto upholster, he makes interiors and sells them. name is Johnny Dasilva I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
      M texture was never made for Convertible. That guy is an interior/auto upholster, he makes interiors and sells them. name is Johnny Dasilva I believe.
      Yeah, it's not a BMW option as far as I know. Still looks amazing.

Comment

He's got coupe M texture seats in the back in that photo.... seems like he does good work. would totally pay him to redo mine to m texture if he was close !
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Just dug into this. He offers them on his site. http://prestigeautoleather.com/shop....547/category=0
          '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

Originally posted by e46mpwrd View Post
            Just dug into this. He offers them on his site. http://prestigeautoleather.com/shop....547/category=0
            So much want.

Comment

He also has a kiwi set on his website: http://prestigeautoleather.com/shop....548/category=0

Comment

will be 5 grand shipped. steep for scratched up door cards and arm rests. would rather have my own interior redone by him for way less. too bad he's far!
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post

So much want.
                  For real. 🤤 For someone with beat interior its an interesting option to have it lookin minty fresh.
                  Last edited by e46mpwrd; 10-20-2020, 05:08 PM.
                  '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                    will be 5 grand shipped. steep for scratched up door cards and arm rests. would rather have my own interior redone by him for way less. too bad he's far!
                    You can rent a rental shitbox for $25/day - road trip time!

Comment

Have any members here used his interiors?

I read reviews online that people were having wear issues with his seats. I remember reading that he responded with the seats were refinished not reupholstered. Which seemed crazy since his seats are normally over $2k.

Comment

I want fresh lsb interior.

Comment

Currently working out a deal with him to do a full set of Imola for my vert. Can't wait. I'll post some pics when done.
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                            Have any members here used his interiors?

I read reviews online that people were having wear issues with his seats. I remember reading that he responded with the seats were refinished not reupholstered. Which seemed crazy since his seats are normally over $2k.
                            I'm specifying how I want mine done up front, nothing to chance and I want mine reupholstered. It is my understanding that he will refinish if they aren't too beat up and reupholster if really rough (or combination of both). However, I don't think he tries to hide this and this applies to the ones he simply builds and post on IG for sale.
                            Last edited by oceansize; 10-20-2020, 04:02 PM.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I'm specifying how I want mine done up front, nothing to chance and I want mine reupholstered. It is my understanding that he will refinish if they aren't too beat up and reupholster if really rough (or combination of both). However, I don't think he tries to hide this and this applies to the ones he simply builds and post on IG for sale.
                              Yes, your correct that’s what it seemed like in the response post I read. He wasn’t hiding but point out the seats were refinished not reupholstered.

How much is he charging you? I have a front driver vert imola red seat that needs attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X