Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Three converted MSS54HP DME w/ CSL software (no H-bridge) (NoVA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Three converted MSS54HP DME w/ CSL software (no H-bridge) (NoVA)

Hi all. I have three MSS54's converted to MSS54HP's without the H-bridge. No H-bridge means you can't control a CSL intake flap. All three have CSL software, two are basically stock (minor modifications listed below) and one has a PCSTuning off-the-shelf performance tune for CSL intake and Euro headers. All have EWS deleted, so they're drop-in in that respect.

Right now, all DME's have these modifications:

EWS delete
    Ambient air pressure sensor offset to match MSS54 sensor
    Manual car designation (can change to SMG)
    Shift lights
    151 DTC delete
    CSL flap DTC delete
    IAT rescale to match non-CSL e46 m3
    Stock e46 m3 intake (-2) and exhaust (+1) cam offsets

I can change some small things if you want, for example if you have an SMG, etc.

I ran the tuned DME in my car for about 3 months (w/o CSL intake), and it ran great. I'm selling it because I'm trying to pay off some engine repair bills (something got into cyl 3 and did a number on the piston, head, and valves) 😭. I'm located in NoVA if anyone wants to pick up.

Stock CSL 1: $450 +shipping and PPfees SOLD
    Stock CSL 2: $450 +shipping and PPfees SOLD
    Tuned CSL: $500 +shipping and PPfees SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders93; 11-26-2020, 02:37 PM.

Prices firm?

Comment

Firm for now. If they're not selling, I'll be more flexible.

Comment

Bumpity

Comment

I might need one but i'll need it to be able to work the flap? Is that possible?

Comment

great deal, I paid close to 500 to convert my mss54 to csl spec + tune

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
              I might need one but i'll need it to be able to work the flap? Is that possible?
              These won't work with the flap out of the box, but can be made to work with the flap by adding an H-bridge and 3 capacitors, see post #1 here: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/s...p-csl-h-bridge. I don' have the tools to confidently solder that H-bridge on there, so you'd need to do it yourself or have someone else do it for you.

Comment

Hi mate, the DME with the tune has the IAT rescale to match the non CSL M3. I have the Karbonius Airbox and the CSL IAT sensor. Can you code the DME to suit my setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hugovox View Post
                  Hi mate, the DME with the tune has the IAT rescale to match the non CSL M3. I have the Karbonius Airbox and the CSL IAT sensor. Can you code the DME to suit my setup?
                  Yea, that's not a problem. I can just change the IAT scaling to match the stock CSL sensor.

Comment

Thanks mate, sent you an inbox.

Comment

Working...
                    X