In need of 6 empty bottles of BMW TPT 10w-60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: In need of 6 empty bottles of BMW TPT 10w-60

Last edited by Tom Day; 04-04-2022, 07:14 PM.

Please don't be shady with FCP's awesome warranty.

Comment

Does fcp really require the oil be in the original bottles?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
        Please don't be shady with FCP's awesome warranty.
        Don't you need to order the item, order it again, then return it for a refund on the second purchase?

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
        Does fcp really require the oil be in the original bottles?!?
        Yeah, refill the original bottles and mail them back. USPS flat rate.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

^^^ this, just use the new bottles you receive when you order for your oil change

Comment

I can't believe people actually do this for oil lol.

Comment

Originally posted by clawhamm3r View Post
              I can't believe people actually do this for oil lol.
              It only takes a few people to ruin a good thing for everyone smh

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post

It only takes a few people to ruin a good thing for everyone smh
                They literally encourage you to do this. It's explicitly ON their website. They ASK you to do this, to take advantage of the warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

They literally encourage you to do this. It's explicitly ON their website. They ASK you to do this, to take advantage of the warranty.
                  Concur. I dont return oil or other fluids because it's a mess, but I return filters, plugs, etc routinely.

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Where does it say they encourage you to return used oil? I must have missed it.

Comment

How much is your time/effort worth though?
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Concur. I dont return oil or other fluids because it's a mess, but I return filters, plugs, etc routinely.

This is what I meant...not using the FCP warranty. The hassle of it all...I can walk to my local parts store to recycle oil but I stack it in the corner of the garage for 8 months at a time...let alone packaging and shipping to save a few bucks on a consumable we're conditioned to charge to the game. Power to OP though.

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post

Where does it say they encourage you to return used oil? I must have missed it.
                          Every product you buy from FCP Euro is guaranteed for life for your ownership of the vehicle. This lifetime replacement guarantee covers everything we sell, including wear-and-tear items like brake pads, gaskets, rotors, filters, and wiper blades.

Their website makes it very clear it applies to *everything* they sell, and they even talk about how they don't accept empty bottles – only full ones. Their Instagram that someone linked above also explicitly says they accept used oil returns, and they aren't quiet about the fact that oil is covered under their lifetime replacement guarantee.

Comment

Wow. I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
                            X