CSL Airbox M Power Sticker Decal & Airbox Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

Still selling stickers? Where do you ship from?
    PM sent, still have a few 👍

Comment

Out of curiosity, do you think that ducting kit you sell would work for a CSL bumper? I'm installing mine in a few, and wanted to source the OE flexible hose but it is NLA. Let me know if we can maybe figure something out for guys running a CSL bumper!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
      2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
        Out of curiosity, do you think that ducting kit you sell would work for a CSL bumper? I'm installing mine in a few, and wanted to source the OE flexible hose but it is NLA. Let me know if we can maybe figure something out for guys running a CSL bumper!
        It could work for the CSL bumper. The short run from the flap control unit to the CSL bumper hole should fit if the bumper intake hole if it is slightly smaller than 3". The shiny ducting is more rigid than the secondary intake ducting which would be great for this application. The secondary intake ducting is more flexible and could run from the small intake hole on the bottom of the airbox to the lower grill, like in the CSL.

The lengths in the picture above have only been tested with an Eventuri bumper scoop as the primary air feed and the secondary ducting running from the airbox lower intake hole to the alternator cooling hole in the brake duct. It snakes through behind the alternator and under the sway bar.

Comment

Nice. I’ll pm you, I’ll take a kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Bump, decals and hardware are available.

Shipped out the last of the intake ducting.

Comment

Super keen to learn more about the ducting setup with the stock bumper. Curious what all you used to accomplish this. Apologies if there's a separate thread on this elsewhere.
              2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
              [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post
                Super keen to learn more about the ducting setup with the stock bumper. Curious what all you used to accomplish this. Apologies if there's a separate thread on this elsewhere.
                PM if you need any detailed info for ducting and routing. Also check out post #10 and there should be a thread in the main E46 section.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Bump for the decals and hardware. Currently, ran out of the vacuum hoses.

Edit: Update post #28, more vacuum hoses
                    Last edited by Slideways; 03-01-2022, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Would you happen to have the screws for the flap to the airbox? And does running that tube underneath the airbox help that much?

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
                        Would you happen to have the screws for the flap to the airbox? And does running that tube underneath the airbox help that much?
                        I believe the part number for those flap screws are 07119901780. The tube helps to get cool air at idle and low engine RPM.

Comment

Shout out for a great seller. I ordered the sticker, came well packaged and quick.
                          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Bump, I have some more crankcase and air shut off valve tubing ready to ship. Just did a conversion for another forum member the other day:

Last edited by Slideways; 07-15-2023, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Bump, still have decals, vacuum tubing and hardware available. Replied to recent PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
                                Bump, still have decals, vacuum tubing and hardware available. Replied to recent PM.
                                I have a '05 ZCP... looks to have a ew thing plugged into the tube (that yours doesn't have). Does this mean I can use airbox the tubing?

Comment

Working...
                                X