Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No never used before, i used it after the obd fail. No communication always on left or right side. i have 2.6V which come to the MPC but it don't want communicate

Comment

Hello, someone has already use an used MSS60 in an M3 E92 with DCT Gearbox ? I'm afraid to buy a new ECU and that the ISN of the DKG will not match with the new ISN in the CAS

Comment

Originally posted by steph57 View Post
        I'm afraid to buy a new ECU and that the ISN of the DKG will not match with the new ISN in the CAS
        Won't be an issue.
        From 8HP you have ISN in gearbox. Not your DKG.

Comment

It’s mean that you can put any DKG control unit in a m3 e92 without coding it ?

Comment

It’s mean that you can put any DKG control unit in a m3 e92 without coding it ?
            You can load a new ZUSB (program/data) with your own VIN if that causes issues. Then code the ECU and go. No additional tasks need to be performed to make it work.

Comment

I have actually no problem with my Dkg
              but I found an mss60 from à Dkg of 2010 because my mss60 is bricken
              So I need to read the new ISN with MSS60 Flasher and code it into CAS. Make alignment CAS and the car will start and run without problem ?
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tomba View Post

You can load a new ZUSB (program/data) with your own VIN if that causes issues. Then code the ECU and go. No additional tasks need to be performed to make it work.
                Can you take a look at it ?

Comment

Thats not necesary for the issue you currently have. Besdides that, its ridicliously priced

1. Get a used DME
                  2. Get the ISN from the used DME
                  3. Flash new/latest ZUSB with your own VIN to DME, Code it and delete adaptions.
                  4. Get tool to read CAS (R270 for instance) load dumps from CAS and set ISN from used DME in CAS (I hope you have your old ISN from original ECU so you can compare it)
                  5. Reset rolling codes in DME & CAS
                  6. You should be able to go!

ALWAYS first get a full read of all ECU memories before you start RSA bypass or flash (Full read, partial read, RAM read and ISN/KEY). In case it goes wrong you always have back up with important information.

Strange thing is that yours failed, was battery voltage >13.5V? Bimmergeeks cable?

Comment

Hello, battery was around 13.60V during all flash and bypass.
                    I used Ecuworx cable but he tell me that his cable was tested before.

I have a full backup and isn backup of my original ECU but didn't read the ram unfortunately..

MpowerE36 will recept my new ecu and try to write my full backup on it

Comment

Hey, about how long does it take a license to generate? I purchased one last night at 8PM eastern and thought it said about 20 minutes however, I havent received one yet. Does it being the weekend play a factor?

Comment

Originally posted by TP1984 View Post
                        Hey, about how long does it take a license to generate? I purchased one last night at 8PM eastern and thought it said about 20 minutes however, I havent received one yet. Does it being the weekend play a factor?
                        What product are you asking about? MSS6x flasher doesn't require a license.

Comment

Hey everyone i got an M6 2008 LOST MY KEYS,car have CAS-ISTAP++ and Dme-MSS65 , I Downgrade The CAS i read key file and now he ask me for 32 digit ISN ,
                          how can i read ISN if i have no working key at all? and what cable i need to read it , i got this cable in the picture .....
                          as far as i know Dme have 4 digit isn code , its correct ?
                          Last edited by uriel770; 06-09-2022, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone, please help.
                            I have a M3 2008 MSS60 i need read ecu for tuning
                            i also have a good quality kdcan cable not bought cheaply.
                            The installed software package BMW standard tools from Mike.
                            Everything is working
                            I downloaded this program, I connect to my car, the program determines everything, but I can’t start reading, an error occurs, I attach a photo

Somethint went wrong ....Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-06-14 at 09.10.54.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	172168

Comment

I have the best suggestion for the binary mod tool.

Can we add easy Euro MDM to the features? It seems like an easy no brainer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jafarovsamir View Post
                                Hello everyone, please help.
                                I have a M3 2008 MSS60 i need read ecu for tuning
                                i also have a good quality kdcan cable not bought cheaply.
                                The installed software package BMW standard tools from Mike.
                                Everything is working
                                I downloaded this program, I connect to my car, the program determines everything, but I can’t start reading, an error occurs, I attach a photo

Somethint went wrong ....Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-06-14 at 09.10.54.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.7 KB ID:	172168
                                Is your ecu has already been tuned by somebody before ? I had the same message with an ecu tuned by ESS Tuning. They modify the program in order to not reading their tune. Maybe it is the same thing for you. If you have Tool32, you can try to use the "ram_lesen" function and you will immediately see if you can read the memory of your ecu or not.

Here my post about this issue :

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/e...s60-obd-locked
                                Last edited by MpowerE36; 06-17-2022, 11:51 AM.
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Working...
                                X