Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the entire forum from 1 to 256 posts 2 times, I thought I missed something! I realized that this can be done using the MSS flasher, but then when Dme passes the identification! But in my case, there is no OBD connection! One way to fix this is through BDM! but I have no thoughts in my head how this can be done. Dear CF-Car Parts Motorsport, please advise, push me to the right side, where to start?

Comment

If you dont have any "bench-obd" connection any more you just can desolder and swap mcu...
      I will not share how to because its atm also a way to get around mine protection for immo off.

Comment

I'm not at all interested in immo off! Because I sync it in 2 minutes, it's easier! I can remove MPC563 from MSV70 and solder to MSS60. But then I don't have, a full dump from processor L, to write! If I write a full dump from processor R to processor L. Doesn't it work?
        Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-24-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

MSS Flasher correcting Checksum ?
          Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-27-2021, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I dont know what you do there but I think its better if you will stay away from this ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by giodiagnos@yahoo.com View Post
              I read the entire forum from 1 to 256 posts 2 times, I thought I missed something! I realized that this can be done using the MSS flasher, but then when Dme passes the identification! But in my case, there is no OBD connection! One way to fix this is through BDM! but I have no thoughts in my head how this can be done. Dear CF-Car Parts Motorsport, please advise, push me to the right side, where to start?
              It really isn't quite obvious. I read over that statement as well when terra mentioned the "below thread". Look up the MSS60 research thread - it's all there.
              terra and everyone that has helped: Awesome work and thank you for sharing your tool and knowledge. Amazing.

Comment

Hi guys,

does anybody know, what`s about this simple hardware mod to get top speed ?
                Please look:
                This **Illegal BMW Mod** Just Changed Everything For BMW Owner's !!Add me on instagram @BMWDoctorofficialIf you have found this channel helpful and you have ...

What`s about this mysterious 10A fuse ?
                Last edited by Lucky; 06-06-2021, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Nothing, the guy is utterly clueless! Clickbait is his usual style.

Comment

Isnt it ABS fuse... lol. Speed limiter in MSS60 / MSS65 isnt hard to find and remove.

Comment

Hello. Yesterday I broke my M5 MSS65 DME with a bad cable doing RSA Bypass. I have full back up from it. Did anyone go through the recovery process and which BDM tools did you use or prefer?
                      Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, KTag works like a charm for it.
                        You can safe some time by see some sites ago for terras ram adresses to build a ktag file from your backup mss6x flasher one. Or test by using good cable to get a connection and write your file.
                        If you are from germany I also can help you with.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I have a dcan cable that I'm using for couple of years now. I used it with winkfp, xhp flashtool and mhd flaser in my 335i with no issues, so is this cable safe to use with MSS60 Flasher (impressive worka developing this by the way)?
                          I also have an ICOM, can it be used with flasher?

Comment

Originally posted by CF-CarParts Motorsport View Post
                            Hi, KTag works like a charm for it.
                            You can safe some time by see some sites ago for terras ram adresses to build a ktag file from your backup mss6x flasher one. Or test by using good cable to get a connection and write your file.
                            If you are from germany I also can help you with.
                            Thank you sir. Order on. Will se how it go

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

hey,
                              first of all thank you for this program!
                              I have an e92 M3 that already has a tune from another programmer.
                              I did a full read and wanted to flash the rsa bypass with it.
                              When i want to flash the rsa bypass the flasher tells me that i am not working with the orginal software....
                              is there a solution to flash anyway?
                              or can i find out if the rsa bypass is already flashed?
                              greetings from germany and
                              thanks for your help.
                              Lenny

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comment

My feedback on MSS6x flasher and Bimmergeeks cable. I did approximately 10 program flashes without problems. Then I tried another program flash but the writing had stopped for no reason during the "injection program region 2". The progression bar of MSS6x flasher had stopped to progress and the led of the Bimmergeeks cable had stopped flashing. I don't know what was the problem.

Now, I am going to try to recover it via bdm.
                                Last edited by MpowerE36; 08-06-2021, 01:15 PM.
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Working...
                                X