No announcement yet.

EWS delete testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logs that show lean mixture. So good and this phenomena.
    Is it always lean or under full load?

Comment

I don‘t drive with the car, because the mixture is lean at idle after cold start and the moment it goes lean, the engine is beginnig to run rough. So i don‘t want to drive with lean mixture.

if you want to, i can take a log from this, if e.g. testo is able to log the lambda value. Until now, i’ve checked the mixture always with Inpa. Maybe the lean mixture is not the reason, more a symptom of the ews off solution.

Comment

Here is the log. Idle should be 1250rpm, it is about 500rpm. Lambda runs lean on both Banks. Bank 2 is about > Lambda 2.
        Attached Files

Comment

Can you measure injector pulse-with from both banks?

Comment

If i can log the Pulse-with i will send another log.

Comment

Do you have TestO?

Comment

Car runs fine now with ews off. The issue was a broken vacuum hose to to the brake booster. I tested the solution again in another car, even another ecu and it was running fine. So i knew it had to be the hardware.

Thanks for your help and patience.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sewe_M3 View Post
                  Car runs fine now with ews off. The issue was a broken vacuum hose to to the brake booster. I tested the solution again in another car, even another ecu and it was running fine. So i knew it had to be the hardware.

Thanks for your help and patience.
                  Kinda funny isn't it ;-). Good you solved it and posted the solution!
                  Been there too....

Comment

Did this today on my S65 DME with Software 160e. I was not able to flash the RSA-Bypass with the modified EWS-delete File. Got an error message that said the file can not be used because it is not original. So I had to use the original full-read in order to do the RSA-Bypass (I did not do a full-read after the RSA-bypass finished). Afterwards I was able to flash the modified bin file from before with "Flash Programm". When I compare the two full-read files (original one and RSA-bypass with EWS byte changed), they have more differences than only the 0x60FBC byte. That's probably normal and due to the RSA bypass? I used HDX HEX-Editor to modify and compare bin files.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EWS_delete_MSS65.png
Views:	28
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	260457

Comment

Working...
                    X