No announcement yet.

MSS60 XDF Mappings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here MSS60 SP DATEN I found but all have EWS3 activated. Maybe someone has more MSS6x SP DATEN ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

I tried to buy the MSS60 funktionsrahmen from JMGarage this morning but my PayPal account won't let me send money to Russian addresses

Comment

Is it a UK to Russia issue? Would US to Russia work?

Comment

Potentially, I've had similar problems before when I've tried to purchase Femto Flasher.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn View Post
            I tried to buy the MSS60 funktionsrahmen from JMGarage this morning but my PayPal account won't let me send money to Russian addresses
            That's odd, I have sent him $ via PayPal in the past, actually just 2 months ago. I know him well and chat over Skype at least once a month.

Comment

I think it’s something to do with my account being a business account rather than a personal one.

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post
                Is it a UK to Russia issue? Would US to Russia work?
                Canada to Russia works for both those vendors. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Long shot, but anyone here have access to M3 GT4 software? Wondering if those have a factory EWS Delete.
                  That is exactly my actual though. But I didn't find a 0da or a read of this Software.

Comment

Long shot, but anyone here have access to M3 GT4 software? Wondering if those have a factory EWS Delete.
                    I didn't read an M3 GT4, but I do have a read for an F87 M2 (read with Femto) if anyone wants that. I'll zip it and make it available on my dropbox if anyone wants it.

Comment

Ha I haven't been working with the Fxx cars too much, but I never say no to a motorsports binary :P

Good to see you here Mark!

Comment

So happy to find this thread/forum. I've been trying to achieve some of these goals since 2011. All while juggling work/family/home...etc. I eventually gave up.🙄
                        Off the top of my head I recall there were 3 or 4 authentication levels. Flash auth involved a 3des number in SGIDC.as2, and the DME's serial number and a random logon number (seed/challenge response). I used IDA as well as Olly running live while flashing mss60 and mss65. I'll dig up old docs/pics. I remember I was focused on the 512kb UC3F_Flash and 2Mb external flash of injector side. Also I noticed that even old unlocked MSS60 when being updated they got automatically locked. Just like when BMW updated CAS they automatically SOPTed them. Guys....where were you 9 years ago when I needed you?

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post
                          Here MSS60 SP DATEN I found but all have EWS3 activated. Maybe someone has more MSS6x SP DATEN ?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoYWDjVCL5J4gSDj...yZ6vx?e=sRr9Lj
                          Got lots of them which number(s) do you want? I think it was EWS4 not 3. MSS65 was EWS3

Comment

Originally posted by demos View Post

Got lots of them which number(s) do you want? I think it was EWS4 not 3. MSS65 was EWS3
                            Hi demos,

All SP DATEN are welcome for sharing but we are looking for a M3 GT4 one or binary file because we thing that it has an oem immo off

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post

Hi demos,

All SP DATEN are welcome for sharing but we are looking for a M3 GT4 one or binary file because we thing that it has an oem immo off
                              I'll need ZUSB numbers so I can search my hdds and dvds. Or if you know which Progman version this came in, then I can digup the corresponding dvd and get the required .0pa and .0da

Comment

Originally posted by demos View Post

I'll need ZUSB numbers so I can search my hdds and dvds. Or if you know which Progman version this came in, then I can digup the corresponding dvd and get the required .0pa and .0da
                                Would it be possible to share all your .0pa and .0da files ? I will open each one and read the description at the beginning of each file. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X