Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diffuser options

tl;dr I need a new rear diffuser.

After months of repainting and correcting the car's paint, I got fucking rear ended today. It looks like the damage is relegated to the rear bumper so I'm going to take this opportunity to add a CSL-style diffuser. Currently, the 2x2 weave from ECS Tuning seems ($350) like a perfect choice considering I''m going to paint it anyway.

Is that considered 'ok'? Should I look elsewhere? I'm not hardcore about OEM parts and shit. I'd love to be if I had the money but as long as it looks good/fits well I'm good.

Appreciate any feedback.

Refer to similar post on 2/23/21
    2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

You may want to take a look in this thread:

I've been looking to pick a CSL rear diffuser and was planning to go with Mile End Composites but it looks like he's unable to continue to produce these/NLA (based on his most recent IG comment). Other than OEM, what other options has everyone been satisfied with, fitment/quality wise?

Comment

well shit, how'd the search miss that. my bad. thanks. still, any opinion on ECS out there?

Comment

Originally posted by dr_011 View Post
          well shit, how'd the search miss that. my bad. thanks. still, any opinion on ECS out there?
          Looks like the search feature failed you yet again...

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...fiber-diffuser
          Formally SWRTstang_M3 on M3forum.net with a join date of 07/2004

Comment

Working...
          X