No announcement yet.

Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E88s are here! I love them from some angles, and think they look a little small and goofy from others (the profile mostly). Went with a 18x10 +24 square setup for functionality although the vain side of me wishes they were staggered as the fronts are a little poked with -3.1 deg of camber. Dialing in -3.5 degrees next as I was already chewing the outside shoulders up front on the last track weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1427.JPG
Views:	555
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	134336

Comment

Jickel180 these are schirmer? And for the stagger youd have gone 9.5 in the front? They look insane man, well done.
      2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
        Jickel180 these are schirmer? And for the stagger youd have gone 9.5 in the front? They look insane man, well done.
        Thanks! I ordered them through Slicer Paddock actually. I'd go 9.5" front and 10 or 10.5" rear for street use if I were to order another set, but these will work great on track and being able to get a few more days of tire life by having the ability to rotate the tires will pay off I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
          E88s are here! I love them from some angles, and think they look a little small and goofy from others (the profile mostly]
          I think this sums it up perfectly well. Car looks good nonetheless.

If I were to get e88s I'd go against the grain and run 8.5/10 since I don't care about rotate-ability and they'd predominantly be used on the street. Offset wise I'd do the opposite of what everyone else is doing in the front and go higher offset.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

E88s are here! I love them from some angles, and think they look a little small and goofy from others (the profile mostly). Went with a 18x10 +24 square setup for functionality although the vain side of me wishes they were staggered as the fronts are a little poked with -3.1 deg of camber. Dialing in -3.5 degrees next as I was already chewing the outside shoulders up front on the last track weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1427.JPG
Views:	555
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	134336
            Let see more pics👍🏽

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post
              The lighting at my storage area always makes me take a few pics.

Wish I could've scored a Imola, Beautiful

Comment

Thanks! I ordered them through Slicer Paddock actually. I'd go 9.5" front and 10 or 10.5" rear for street use if I were to order another set, but these will work great on track and being able to get a few more days of tire life by having the ability to rotate the tires will pay off I'm sure.
                I think staggered would have looked much better. Are you running spacers in the rear to even out the aggressiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post

Wish I could've scored a Imola, Beautiful
                  Not imola
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post

I think staggered would have looked much better. Are you running spacers in the rear to even out the aggressiveness?
                    Agreed, just had to go with function. Hoping the increased front camber will help some. I'm running a 5mm spacer out back which already rubs slightly on big compression, but I couldn't handle not having a spacer to help balance it out. The rear fenders are rolled too and I'm running -2.5 deg camber out back so that's the best I can do at the moment. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Not imola
                      Not factory?

Comment

Rosso ferrario
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post

Not factory?
                          Finally motivated to re-start my build thread from M3Forum (RIP...). The goal/theme for this one is to build my perfect OEM+ street car with no track compromises. So in Sept 2019 I started searching for a donor car and ultimately found a pretty good one right here in NYC. It's a 2003 SMG with 84k miles and some bolt on mods.
                          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

The euro bumper is the same as the US one but without those corner reflectors. the CSL is the one that has the asymmetrical hole on one side
                            I never knew how idiotic I thought that bumper reflector was until now... I smoked it for look with the corners and tint... but that's SO gone with the bumper R&R when I get around to it... BTW, it's also funny how this crowd is into amber, whereas I've been getting rid of amber on other cars for 10+ years... the old Style v Fashion debate, the latter changes all the time.

maw
                            Last edited by maw1124; 10-29-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I could picture the germans cutting out the reflector holes thinking "stupid americans" and laughing.

Have had a prepainted euro bumper from bmw for the past 15 years though it's tired now.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

You can blame the U.S. DOT for the stupid amber reflectors.....

Two things I can't stand on an M3 are Chrome and Amber, I barely give them a pass on my F250, but there's no place for them on the M3
                                Formally SWRTstang_M3 on M3forum.net with a join date of 07/2004

Comment

Working...
                                X