X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Ha, how history repeats!
    Lol. Bringing back memories!

Damn its been a long time since I've been on here. Did people ever get there rims? Has he still disappeared or did he show his face?
    2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
    2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
    2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Bringing this thread back to life as I have a set of cat cams 280/288 and a set of schrick dlc followers.
      Who knows whether they can be used together or no? And if oil bridge is necessary? Or anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla69 View Post
        Bringing this thread back to life as I have a set of cat cams 280/288 and a set of schrick dlc followers.
        Who knows whether they can be used together or no? And if oil bridge is necessary? Or anything else?
        Yes and Yes. That's the exact setup I'm running. GL

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla69 View Post
          Yes, I'm running Cat Cams 288/280 with oil bridge and new followers. It's been installed for a year now and no issues. Car dyno'd at 346whp with CSL airbox, Euro headers, HTE tune, gain of 54whp over stock.

Comment

Working...
          X