Planned mods and direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was never on m3f.

Oh ya I saw your springs post, nice man you're going to love it. I used to have RSS1s, then TCKs but the motons were life changing.

Shit handled so good it took the fun out of power slides with 275 re11rs back then, a little bit of throttle steering and car would just correct itself 😡
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I've had wants and tastes change since owning, but so far i've installed Enkei NT03's 18x10, csl style trunk, rear csl style diffuser, yellow tag steering rack, poly diff bushings that i changed back to oem, then poly subframe bushings that i've kept, coilovers as well was a must for me.

The rest has been maintenance, been trying to refresh the car as best as I can to see if in its stock/original form is happy enough for my needs and wants, it is just a street car at the end of the day, and I did originally want a bbk, but ended up going with better rotors and pads, never been happier.

next in mind is vanos refresh, rod bearings, front lip, and secondary air pump delete.

Aside from maintenance, in terms of modifications, i'm all done excluding the front lip.

feel free to take a look on instagram @jl_e46

Comment

Working...
      X