Arc 8 or zco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobra View Post
    I bought a set of ARC-8's in hyper black and was impressed by the quality and lightness. The looks are decent, but prefer my BBS RGR's over them.
    I have to agree that RGR's look legendary on these cars. I'm not sure they look twice as good as the ARC-8 though for > double the price 😝

Comment

ZCPs if you're at stock height but imo staggered ARC8s (18x9/18x10) look better overall if combined with a slightly lowered suspension. they're probably a lighter setup than the ZCPs too

Comment

Such a shame RGRs are not bbk friendly.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

ZCP look much better but Apex are cheaper and you have more options with size and offset.

Comment

My 19" ARC-8 are right at 20lbs. That is pretty ridiculous for the cost. When I took the wheels to have the tires mounted the guy saw the big boxes and prepped himself to pick up something heavy and then when he actually picked it up he was like whoa, what are these?
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
              Such a shame RGRs are not bbk friendly.
              Luckily for a street car the stock brakes are more than enough

Comment

A stock m3 is more than enough for the street too
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                X