X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_1171 copy by Greg Wolfe, on Flickr

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Pic of mine on Tail of the Dragon. Sadly, I didn't get to enjoy it fully.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-19 174510.png
Views:	386
Size:	893.8 KB
ID:	176662
      2004 Jet Black/Impulse Cloth Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
        Here is my old car...RIP
        Sorry, but what happened, if you don't mind? Such a beautiful combination of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

Mr. Wolfe
          Awesome

Comment

Long shot question but did anyone on here ever buy the IB in northeast PA advertised with mouse damage to the wiring (lol) a few years ago? That scared me away but it had a bunch of nice mods and was listed for $17k. Believe milage was under 80k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
              Long shot question but did anyone on here ever buy the IB in northeast PA advertised with mouse damage to the wiring (lol) a few years ago? That scared me away but it had a bunch of nice mods and was listed for $17k. Believe milage was under 80k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That would be a good buy. Mouse only damaged some wires in engine compartment, and this is easier to sort out than under the dash.

Comment

Here is mine, im aiming on the clubsport vibe

Comment

Originally posted by sapote View Post

That would be a good buy. Mouse only damaged some wires in engine compartment, and this is easier to sort out than under the dash.
                  Yeah, sort of kicking myself over that one. Didn't realize the level of support in the community at the time. Could have probably been easily sorted.

Comment

Mr. Wolfe
                    Drooling over all three cars. Really, really nice.

Is that Mexico Blue on the Beetle? And got anymore pics of that? The simplistic, clean design of the 993 is impossible to beat.
                    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Drooling over all three cars. Really, really nice.

Is that Mexico Blue on the Beetle? And got anymore pics of that? The simplistic, clean design of the 993 is impossible to beat.
                      He stated it was miami in the other thread.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

He stated it was miami in the other thread.
                        Gracias! I've been in and out of the forum lately, will try to find the other thread.

Also, just realized I inadvertantly called it a 993. Think it's a 964.
                        Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 07-24-2022, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Gracias! I've been in and out of the forum lately, will try to find the other thread.

Also, just realized I inadvertantly called it a 993. Think it's a 964.

Thanks. Don't want to derail the thread too much, but here are a couple pics.

IMG_0496 copy by Greg Wolfe, on Flickr

IMG_8810 by Greg Wolfe, on Flickr

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Thanks. Don't want to derail the thread too much, but here are a couple pics.

Mr. Wolfe
                            Thank you! I think most will concede the detour was worth the derailment.

If there is another thread where you have more pics, I'll happily go ask more questions there. That car is stunning.

Comment

Thank you! I think most will concede the detour was worth the derailment.

If there is another thread where you have more pics, I'll happily go ask more questions there. That car is stunning.

Thank you. Here you go.
                              964 Forum - Mr. Wolfe's Porsche Turbo-Look Build & Journal - Okay, so I have been a member for a little while now and am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of owning one of my dream cars. The Porsche 964. I decided if I found one (especially a widebody) and the price was right, I would contemplate pulling the trigger....

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Thank you. Here you go.
                                964 Forum - Mr. Wolfe's Porsche Turbo-Look Build & Journal - Okay, so I have been a member for a little while now and am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of owning one of my dream cars. The Porsche 964. I decided if I found one (especially a widebody) and the price was right, I would contemplate pulling the trigger....

Mr. Wolfe
                                Need more pics of the E30! Is the E30 painted Turquoise yet?
                                2002 BMW E46 M3 TiAg 6mt Track car project
                                2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                                2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Working...
                                X